Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
"O CHILDREN OF MEN!"
8/5/2008 7:44:46 AM
    Hello again!

I'd like to present a few more verses from Hidden Words. It was  so long ago I did.

Discern the authority of God from these verses and ask yourself if any human being would ever find out such wordings, such counsels:

O CHILDREN OF MEN!
Know ye not why We created you all from the same dust? That no one should exalt himself over the other. Ponder at all times in your hearts how ye were created. Since We have created you all from the same substance it is incumbent on you to be even as one soul, to walk with the same feet, eat with the same mouth and dwell in the same land, that from your inmost being, by your deeds and actions, the signs of oneness and the essence of detachment may be made manifest. Such is My counsel to you, O concourse of light! Heed ye this counsel that ye may obtain the fruit of holiness from the tree of wondrous glory."

O YE SONS OF SPIRIT!
Ye are My treasury, for in you I have treasured the pearls of My mysteries and the gems of My knowledge. Guard them from the strangers amidst My servants and from the ungodly amongst My people.

I long to see that you, my readers, will enjoy the peace and the honeyd heartfelt Love which this "newly" revealed Faith has in store for you. That all your problems will be gone. That you will feel throroughly safe and secure. That you will understand this Faith by Bahaullah as the Great World Explanation, revealing the true perspective of the past, the future and  a lasting security for the whole of mankind  and all the hidden manifestations of God. That you may see nothing but "God before  all  things, under them, and above them". Seeing all in the sunshine of the Sun of Reality. That means that you are truly guided by the "unfailing and limitless power" which is the real power, ruling over all other powers. That way you may stand in front of the world  and : "No defect canst thou see in the creation of the God of Mercy: repeat the gaze: Seest thou a single flaw?" (The Seven Valleys, the Valley of Knowledge, by Bahaullah)

Bye for now
Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: "O CHILDREN OF MEN!"
8/5/2008 8:06:07 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/7/2008 10:16:33 AM
    Hello Nick.
How did you know that this is exactly what you should send to me right now.!? Thank you friend!
With those comforting wise words you are confirming what I need to read just now.I have had three days of  scrutinizing the temperature of the faith among some other folks, on the net.I have met fires of hatred, though me only touching lightly the same issues (formed as questions) for people to ponder upon.I had too high a speed. Its moderator has comforted me though saying there was nothing wrong with my questions, but the speed...Puh!                                  I have hinted here at the forum that I wish to have a disussion, non-heated,eagerly wishing to see light and illumination spreading ,in together's company. Now I'd prefer this silence at Adland. Thank you for your silence,everybody and the beauty of your cards, Nick. It is like a spacious hall for singing aloud at the top of the voice of your soul. Now what is the next card. This is like Christmas.Thank you Nick for this packet of wisdom.
Kind regards
Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/7/2008 11:36:08 AM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/8/2008 7:29:31 AM
    Good afternoon Nick.
Bringing me the good signs of God
We must learn to show the same signs as these creatures,and fly  firmly fixing the eyes that can see in darkness, those eyes that amongst mankind can be nothing but the eyes of the spirit.

O SON OF THE THRONE!
Thy hearing is My hearing, hear thou therewith, that in thine inmost soul
thou mayest testify unto My exalted
sanctity, and I within Myself
may bear witness unto
an exalted station for thee.

Bahaullah

Some time ago I presented the Fire Tablet. At times I read that, many times for a period and life brings you changes, you may get hurt by things that happens, those "stones" that you presented to me come into view and are also thrown towards you, aiming at the heart.Then the bliss of the World of Reality descends and shows you have got over an abyss into safety.
Today I will ask the audience if they would like to have the Long Healing Prayer, an even longer text.
Would you like to have that and print it? It is like a meditation. You cannot absorb it in haste. There should be a room of quietness and tranquility. If possible other things around that you like. When I think of it, why not do also what you should do when one reads  the daily obligatory prayer, wash one's face. And hands. This is a therapy too to be performed, for our own sake.
Bye for now
Laila
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!