Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Eddie Bias

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
NEW APPLE PATCH DIET
8/4/2008 10:32:48 PM
New Apple Patch Diet website: Apple Patch Diet is a natural weight loss formula designed to naturally assist the body in burning more calories by efficiently using stored body fat for energy. It also works as an appetite suppressant and an energy booster so you feel less hungry and have more energy. Our company uses the highest quality ingredients and manufacturing procedures to produce the finest and most effective formula. I am 51 years old and last few years I have diabetes 2 and I am overweight. The first time I used Apple Patch Diet for one month and lost 10 pounds and 2 inches in my waist. Now after few months of using the Apple Path Diet regularly, my sugar level (Diabetes) is under control and I am very happy. ” - Baig, VA Best Apple Patch Diet System Lose Weight Fast with the best technology from Apple Patch using the finest natural ingredients. http://applepatchdiet.com/eb90243
EDDIE BIAS
+0
Arthur Bolduc

6 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: NEW APPLE PATCH DIET
8/5/2008 5:41:18 AM
Thanks for the invite. would you post a link for this so I can look at it?
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/5/2008 1:00:55 PM

Hi Eddie,

Thanks for the Invitation to your Forum.

This sounds like something that I could definitely use.  Over my lifetime I calculate that I've lost probably 2,000 lbs., unfortunately, I've rediscovered 2,001 of them.

I hope everybody will check it out at your Website by clicking below...

Have a Blessed Week,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Eddie Bias

2 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/5/2008 3:06:50 PM
Best Apple Patch Diet System Lose Weight Fast with the best technology from Apple Patch using the finest natural ingredients. http://applepatchdiet.com/eb90243
EDDIE BIAS
+0
Lawrence Bergfeld

381 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/7/2008 9:05:21 AM

This reminds me of the old Ultra-Slim Fast commericial featuring former Los Angeles Dodgers manager Tommy LaSorda. It was as follows: "Give us a week, we will take off the weight." He lost about 50 lbs.

Lawrence Bergfeld

PS: Be A Mentor With A Servants Heart Lawrence Bergfeld 917-399-6207 lawrencebergfeld@gmail.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!