Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Do You Know what your Dream Is?
8/23/2005 8:19:22 PM
Hello My friends, "Knowing What Is Important To You Is Half The Battle For Living Your Life Well. Do You Know What You Are Really Searching For?" I hope you don't mind if I ask a very personal question? I just want you to think about it. It's important for your future. Here's the question: "If you had one wish that would come true in life, what would that wish be?" If you were able to answer the question quickly, then it means you have a dream. On the other hand, if it took you awhile to answer, it could mean any one of the following: you have many dreams you would like to achieve making your choice difficult, your ultimate wish is so important to you that you want to answer very carefully, or, you're life is so busy you've totally forgotten what it's even like to dream anymore. Whether you answered the question quick, or you needed to take more time, it's important that you believe in yourself enough to take action and turn your dreams into reality. Many Blessings to you all, Kathy Martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0
Re: Do You Know what your Dream Is?
8/23/2005 8:36:51 PM
Hi Kathy, I visulize my dream everyday, It is the same as my main objective goal. I will be FREE. This is more than a statement it is a burning desire. To be able to want I want when I want for as long as I want true freedom. Mostly freedom of my time. Well that's mine WISH I was once told how to tell the difference between a wish and a dream, A wish is an unorganized thinking spree with no plan of action. in success and love Greg Hastings
For every Adversity there is A Seed of Greater Benefit
+0
Donna Lira

572 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/23/2005 8:50:54 PM
Hi Kathy, My dream would be to be financially stable to be able to pay off debts, give some back to society, and family and to be able to travel, since I have not seen much in the world. Warm Regards Donna aka Texgirl
+0
8/23/2005 8:57:34 PM
Hi Kathy, My dream is to make a major contribution, through science and research, that will cure some disease and save thousands of lives. Right now I'm working on getting all the tools that I need: Education, Experience, MasterMinding, and finances. I have several plans and backup plans to achieve my goal. Thanks Kathy for allowing me to share this. Sincerely, RGMiller
+0
Lisa Westberry

1972 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/23/2005 10:15:29 PM
My dream is just too be Happy with my Life and my Family. I mean really feel it. Nothing would interfer or get in the way of just that feeling alone. Your Friend, Lee
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!