Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Ads And Cash Update 09/26/08
10/11/2008 12:00:00 PM
I cant believe the sign ups im getting Jason, wow what a day. This ad campain really Rocks!
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0
Thomas Richmond

15469 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Ads And Cash Update 09/26/08
10/19/2008 2:52:59 PM
The first big benefit of being an AdsAndCash Pro Member:
You get random referrals at AdsAndCash from my advertising. This alone can pay for your Pro Membership over time. You see each time a member joins your AdsAndCash team, you are now able to email them every 3 days. Also, if they join any of the programs in the back office that you have placed your ID's in, they join under you. Recently in a matter of minutes I had a new referral in over 10 programs. This was due to a member signing up for all of the programs listed. Many members that join AdsAndCash are new to marketing and are not members at any of the sites listed or just a few of them, so you can be building your downlines in over 25 traffic generating programs at once.
The second big benefit of being an AdsAndCash Pro Member:

$1000 in advertising. As a free member you get $250 in advertising to use. If you use this wisely and place
one or 2 ads every week, it will last you a couple of months. As a Pro member you get 400% more to spend on ads. Now the ads may not get 1000 clicks a month (not too many text and banner ads) but what they do is create awareness. Maybe you place a tower ad on Big Marketing Forum. You run it for 14 days and get no clicks so you give up and say it does not work. But then in the next 14 days, 300 new people join the forum. Now this is 300 new sets of eyes that can be seeing your tower ad. You need to keep placing ads and trying different ones to find the one that works. Remember each click is a targeted view. Go to AdWords and see how much you will pay for just one click on a text ad. With the $1000 you will be able to place many ads for a much longer time. Giving you more and more chances to get targeted visitors to your sites. The third big benefit of being an AdsAndCash Pro Member:

You get one site of your choice on our rotator. This rotator is shown several places. First it is seen by all members when they login to the AdsAndCash Advertising Site. As the site grows more and more people will be logging in to place ads. This puts your site right in front of them where they will have to minimize the page to not see it. Most people won't do this since it is only a 15 second wait. So you have 15 seconds to capture the attention of someone who is interested in making money online. By using a splash page on the rotator, you can get plenty of clicks to your main site. Remember, this is LIFETIME advertising. You are not paying for 100 or 200 views when you upgrade. You are paying for unlimited views for the life of the program. This could reach into the 10's of thousands over time. All for a one time payment. The rotator is also shown to free members when they view a report or download a product from the AdsAndCash back office. I also have recently purchased a page swirl coop account so your sites will also be seen on the top traffic exchanges through this.  :) I know it is pretty amazing!
The fourth big benefit of being an AdsAndCash Pro Member:

Access to the Pro Members Section of Big Marketing Forum. In this section of the Forum, Pro Members  share ideas and network even more. Why? because they know that the members in the Pro Members forum are serious about their success. They are not just here to place an ad and never come back. They are here to learn to be more successful. There are also more splash pages only available to Pro Members in this section of the forum with more to be added over time.

The fifth big benefit of being an AdsAndCash Pro Member:
A custom made splash page hosted on our site. I will make you your very own splash page for any program.
I am not a professional at doing this, but the ones I have made have made the members happy. Remember this will be a custom site, so you will be the only way advertising it. You won't have to worry about hosting because it will be on our site. All you have to do is tell me the program you want the splash page for, and I will make the site and put it online and give you the link to advertise. Some places charge $60 or more for this and it is included in your Pro Membership. At the current price of $54 you save $6 over another site and get everything else to go with it.

Need some more benefits:
You also get lifetime advertising for 2 banners.
You get to add a program to the Pro Member Websites section of AdsAndCash
You get tons of downloads, many with Private Label Rights
You get a full rotator/tracker that many sites charge a monthly fee for.

If you can't afford the Pro Membership right now, start saving $1 a day and at our current price of $54 you will have enough saved in under 2 months. Or you can try to win a Pro Membership through posting or advertising your $250 splash page. One more way to get a free pro is to sponsor 3 members that upgrade
and then trading the $15 you earned for a pro membership.

It really is not a question of is it worth it, it is a question of how much traffic and cash you miss out on by delaying the decision to upgrade. If you are unsure about this, I suggest you look for the AdsAndCash Pro members here on the forum and send them a PM or email and ask for their opinion. I have never had a Pro member tell me they are disappointed they upgraded. The main thing I hear from them is "WOW, you offer so much for so little!"

So before you join another program or buy another ebook, make a lifetime investment and become a Pro member at AdsAndCash. The tools you receive with it will help you build any program.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to seeing you in the Pro Members Only section of the forum.
http://adsandcash.com/ref.cgi/3157
AT YOUR SERVICE. Drop A Line With The Pros!! http://www.goneclicking.com/?rid=7178 http://www.protrafficshop.com/?rid=5719 Chief Administrator & Support
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!