Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Professional iPhone 3G Video Converter - Daniusoft Video to iPhone 3G Converter now released
7/22/2008 10:00:53 PM

Daniusoft now releases professional iPhone 3G Video Converter software on Windows - Daniusoft Video to iPhone 3G Converter, which converts all video to iPhone /iPhone 3G with 1:1 ratio. At the same time, Daniusoft DVD to iPhone 3G Converter, and Daniusoft DVD to iPhone 3G Suite which composed of DVD to iPhone 3G Converter and Video to iPhone 3G Converter have new released, too.

Daniusoft Video to iPhone Converter is an all-in-one Video to iPhone software which can convert all video formats to iPhone including AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, XviD, H.264, DAT, MOV, ASF and FLV, etc. to iPhone MPEG-4, H.264 and rip video audio to iPhone MP3, M4A, AAC. This multifunctional iPhone video Converter software can also convert video to iPhone 3G, too. It including 6 iPhone 3G format and  can convert video to iPhone 3G MP4, MOV and rip video audio to iPhone 3G WAV. This iPhone Video Converter also provides you to convert video to Apple iPod and Apple TV

Support OS: Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista.

Here are some key features of Daniusoft Video to iPhone 3G Converter:
1.Convert video to iPhone - AVI, MP4, MPEG, WMV, XviD, DAT, MOV, ASF and FLV to iPhone MPEG-4, H.264, and add 6 format for iPhone 3G, convert video to iPhone 3G MP4, MOV;
2.Rip video audio to iPhone MP3, M4A, AAC, video audio to iPhone 3G WAV;
3.Support Batch Convert Video to iPhone, iPhone 3G, for every output format you choose, you can adjust its video codec, video size, video bitrate and video frame rate, merge more video files together into one single video file;
4.Crop Video - Crop off the black edges of Video, Set the Screen by Keep original/ Full screen/ 16:9/ 4:3;
5.Trim Video - Trim any segment of your Video by set the Start time and End Time;
6.Complete the video conversion at much more fast speed than that you can imagine with multi-thread video conversion.
7.Set Video Effect - Convert Video to iPhone with flexible video and audio settings: adjustBrightness, Contrast, Saturation, Volume;
8.Convert video to Apple iPod and Apple TV;
9.Capture picture - Capture your favorite pictures from your Video and save to your computer;
10.Easy to use - Very easy-to-use with only a few clicks to complete the conversion and you can preview all the process.

Availability and Feedback:
Daniusoft Video to iPhone 3G Converter now is available at: http://www.daniusoft.com/video-to-iphone.html.
We are appreciated to receive your feedback about the Video to iPhone 3G Converter to us via the survey E-mail: survey@daniusoft.com.

About Daniusoft
Daniusoft Studio is a professional application provider who provides you DVD Ripper and Video Converter which can help you Convert DVD Video to all popular players http://www.daniusoft.com/, and it is also provides the Best remove and convert DRM protected music and video - WMA to MP3, MP3 to WAV and so on. http://www.wmatomp3-converter.com.

+0
Re: Professional iPhone 3G Video Converter - Daniusoft Video to iPhone 3G Converter now released
9/6/2008 2:10:32 AM

I really like iphone and i thank you for the info that you have provided, presently i don't have one, but these tips will be useful for me in the near future, and i will share it with my friends.

+0
Re: Professional iPhone 3G Video Converter - Daniusoft Video to iPhone 3G Converter now released
11/2/2008 12:02:40 AM
And there is free video to audio converter totally free to rip video to mp3 audio free.
+0
Stefan Desouza

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
11/4/2008 3:38:03 AM
hi
Yes i too know a source where you can easily convert you can convert  dozens of  youtube videos to your pc,Mac,Ipod,sony,psp,mobile phone amd mp3 player at a time

http://viralurl.com/folder/33458610

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!