Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Planet Bahai
7/20/2008 8:03:36 AM
    Hello everybody
Today I want to give you  the tips of the site Planet Bahai.
If you are seeking news about the Bahai Faith, and see the forum and the articles where interesting issues are presented, new or from archives, just go to www.Planet Bahai.
Since I do not have time to be at the Adland every day you must not miss to read about the Faith on the net.
Before I have also given you www.Bahai.org and www Bahai.us and www. Bahai.ru. Whatever country you live in , just put the country letter to www.Bahai..... and you'll manage to see info about the Bahai Faith. Do not go to Wikipedia, Do not visit networks that just may pretend to be by Bahais, they might not be. You may be misinformed of what the Bahai Faith contains.
The Bahais rever these:
Bahaullah, the Founder
Bab,The Herald of Bahaullah
Abdu'l-Baha, the Exemple and the Mystery of God, also called the Master. Interpreter of the Bahai Faith, appointed by Bahaullah
Shoghi Effendi, the Guardian, and also Interpreter appointed by Abdu'l-Baha           The Universal House of Justice, the highest administrative body of the Bahai Faith.
Anyone who follows the above stated is a follower of the Bahai Covenant that Bahaullah has established between God and mankind for this day. If they do not , they are not Bahais.
When I have more info about other Bahai sites I will return to you.
And I will of course write more articles too and visit you here at the forum.
Now I'll visit Planet Bahai. Why don't you.? Sign in and get their Newsletter!!!
Bye for now
Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Planet Bahai
7/21/2008 6:10:53 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Planet Bahai
7/22/2008 10:23:54 AM
    Hi Nick
I just want to thank you for this melodious and beautiful answer. And to say, you are a blessing for me such as I have never received before.OOOO yes. I feel so fine to know that you have taken a fresh bath in the  billowing mystic Ocean of Light, and searched along the hidden paths to the Greatest Secret of the World.Forever keep this secret in your heart and "water it with the waters of certitude".

Laila

"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!