Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Beware Of Hype, Puff and Fluff.....
7/16/2008 12:54:39 PM

Being around the network marketing industry for a few years now. What I have found to be most obnoxious are the capital lettered ads that take up the whole page, that seem to present a LOUD atmosphere (are you yelling at me?). Then the $$$$$$$$$ across the board. The lack of creativity that people use today is a very lazy way of marketing..which appears to me that they are wanting to scam you out of your cash. Their attempts at getting my attention are warning signs for me to stay away. Especially the ones that say they will pay for you to start and the word FREE is thrown around quite a bit.

On the other hand there are also the ones that have become quite artsy with their ad-copy and have a way of alluring hopeful people in to a business that goes nowhere.

Do your part to avoid being jilted by not being so quick to click. Avoid being enthralled by the HYPE. Do your research. Contact people personally (people will usually leave their phone number when they have nothing to hide). Get to know the person whose business you are interested in. Look for warning signs, such as if they are getting inpatient with you.  Check around to see if this business is heard of. Check on the success rate. 

I didn't sign up for an online business until after 2 months of keeping in touch with someone who was working this business I was interested in. The system was easy to follow, she guided me step by step. Through her guidance I can help others who sign-up under me, by teaching them the same proven system. I was tired of spending money on the Internet and not getting the desired results.

You want to work with someone who will teach you the ropes in that business. Not just leave you hanging with a blank sheet of paper. After all, this is an investment that you are making for your financial future. 

Teresa Miranda

(619) 573-3535

Wishing You The Best Of Success, T. Miranda http://aquavita.magneticsponsoringonline.com
+0
Re: Beware Of Hype, Puff and Fluff.....
7/18/2008 6:02:27 PM

Thank You--I agree -- Look Before You leap!

I found an amazing mentor that has been there done that! And I would like to pass on some videos to whoever feels they could use some inside information on how to be a great sponsor. People are looking for someone they can trust, someone who has value..take the time to listen to these videos and I guarantee you, by the time you are finished listening you will have learned gained valuable knowledge..

click here for instant access>>>

http://aquavita.blackbeltrecruiting.com

Wishing You The Best Of Success, T. Miranda http://aquavita.magneticsponsoringonline.com
+0
Re: Beware Of Hype, Puff and Fluff.....
12/24/2008 8:14:36 PM
Below is my bad experience: Beware before you dive When I joined Helium more than one year ago (2006), I read the agreement that whenever a reader reads any one of my articles, I would receive one cent. I have so far put up 104 articles and earned $15.42. But two months ago, Helium suddenly introduced a new rule, without the agreement from its writers, that only the writers who are awarded a star was allowed to continue receiving the one cent when a readers read their article. This was most unfair as from then on, Helium does not have to pay us anything. I would like to hear form others who are also writing for www.Helium.com By introducing the Star Grading System, Helium does not have to pay a single cent anymore. Why should they? The Stars are in their hand. Who is there to confirm that a certain person reaches that Star Level? Two of Helium representatives shamelessly wrote to me saying that the agreement I accepted more than a year ago clearly stated that Helium had the right to alter the rules later on. It was correct. But what they do not understand is that when the rules are altered, they should benefit the writers and not taking away their benefits. Greed never accepts that it has had enough. This hunger is insatiable. It always hankers for more. Helium’s alteration of the writers’ benefits is a classic example. Sixteen of the people whom I introduced to write for Helium asked me why I was so sure that Helium would eventually pay me when I reach the target of USD $25.00. I had no answer. All these sixteen people were university degree holders. One Japanese engineer told me that by bringing a reader to Helium, we get only one cent and that was the cheapest labour on earth.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!