Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Hello Nick and everybody
7/16/2008 10:27:50 AM
   Good Day to you all!
 Again I wish to present prayers. A believer should direct him/herself towards God as often as possible as well as listen to His admonitions coming from His direction.
Every day a Bahai uses one of the three obligatory prayers , a short one, or a middle long one or a long one, all by Bahaullah. This assures us of Gods protection during 24 hrs. It means re-establishing the spiritual counterpart of the material umbilical cord, but this time, instead of your mother, it is God Who gives nourishment, and guidance for your spiritual growth. Just like you had to receive continous nourishment from your mother while in her womb, you have to have uninterrupted spiritual nourishment as day passes day all through your life. The prayers are the means by which this is achieved. For material things there are always spiritual counterparts. See?
Here is the short daily prayer to be read once a day between 12hrs to 16hrs, while turned in the direction of Haifa and Bahji where the Holy remains of Bahaullah is buried.

I bear witness, O my God, that Thou hast created me to know Thee and to worship Thee.  I testify,at this moment, to my powerlessness and to Thy might,
to my poverty and to Thy wealth.
There is none other God but Thee, the Help in Peril, the Self-subsisting.

Praised be Thou, O Lord my God!
I implore Thee by Thine Ancient Beauty and Most Great Name, Whom Thou hast sacrificed that all the dwellers of Thine earth and heaven may be born anew, and Whom Thou hath cast into prison that mankind may, as a token of Thy bounty and of Thine sovereign might, be released from the bondage of evil passions and corrupt desires, to number me with those who have so deeply inhaled the fragrance of Thy mercy, and hastened with such speed unto the living waters of Thy grace, that no dart could hinder them from turning unto Thee, nor any spear from setting their faces towards 
the orient of Thy Revelation.
We testify, O my Lord, that Thou art God and that there is none other God besides Thee. From everlasting Thou wast enthroned on the inaccessible heights of Thy power, and wilt unto everlasting continue to exercise Thy transcendent and unrestrained dominion. The hosts of the world are powerless to frustrate Thy will, nor can all the dwellers of the earth and all the inmates of heaven annul Thy decree. Thou truly art the Almighty, the Most High. Thy might, verily, is equal to all things."

If you want to work for the Cause of Bahaullah and wish to ask God to guide His servants to Him,print this prayer and  pray :

O God, Who art the Author of all Manifestations, the Source of all Sources,the Fountain-Head of all revelations,
and the Well-Spring of all Lights!
I testify that by Thy Name the heaven of understanding hath been adorned, and
the ocean of utterance hath surged, and the dispensations of Thy providence have been promulgated unto the followers of religions.
I beseech Thee so to enrich me
as to dispense with all save Thee, and
be made independent of anyone except Thyself.
Rain down , then, upon me out of the clouds of Thy bounty that which shall profit me in every world of Thy worlds.
Assist me , then, through Thy strengthening grace, so to serve Thy Cause amidst Thy servants that I may show forth what will cause me to be remembered as long as Thine own Kingdom endureth and Thy dominion will last.
This is Thy servant, O my Lord,
who with his whole being
hath turned unto the horizon of Thy bounty,
and the ocean of Thy grace,
and the heaven of Thy gifts.
Do with me then as becometh Thy majesty,and
Thy glory, and
Thy bounteousness,and
Thy grace.
Thou, in truth, art the God
of strength and power,
Who art meet to answer them that pray Thee.
There is no God save Thee,
the All-Knowing, the All-Wise

Bahaullah

Congratulations! to all of you who find security and peace by using Bahaullahs potent prayers

Bye for now
All the best
Laila
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Hello Nick and everybody
7/16/2008 4:32:21 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Laila Falck

358 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Hello Nick and everybody
7/17/2008 5:04:29 PM
    Good evening Nick
Thank you for this little sweet one and for reading the Holy verses.
I did have a magical day today. I have got a new friend today, another artist.And we looked at and talked much about her art.Then  we were out the whole day until late. So I haven't written anything today.  I suggest that you look at the texts and verses and prayers which I have written long time ago, when I haven't written anything.Ponder upon them anew.They will look as new to you and you'll discover new things.Such is the Word of God, it is indeed like an ocean with unfathomable depths, full of hidden pearls,which you do not see at once, they are inspiring, giving you encouraging  new ideas,you get livelier, giving you power and security and the mystic love which is the creative force itself.The Holy Sprit is a lifegiver as it has been since immemorial times. Such is the way of God, such are the  Rays of the Sun of Truth.That Sun will never go down.
I always turn back to scripts that I have read many times already. And since Gods Word is nourishment for the soul, they are as new every time I turn back to them. That is the real magic of the Word of God. It is like a spiritual lifting of the telephone to the realms above. Gods Word is never worn out.Each time you read it your soul is bathed in His mercy and love and you get guidance.. I think I will not write every day now for some time, since I might have to take some job and i have to see to my art and try to repare my house and then there is my garden which is overgrown by now.
I hope and believe that you will study the Faith by getting litterature or read the sites I have given. www.Bahai.us. or org.You will not loose hold of  and let go the Bahai Faith just because I am not here. You are a seeker, and God bless you for that. That is what everybody should be now when the old Faiths are getting overgrown just like my garden with useless weeds and superstition. In this age priests in this country take their work as a profession, not as a calling anymore. They just learn the dogmas by heart. Only the Bible is intact. I will return  now and then of course.
The site "Prophecy fulfilled" is also something quite extraordinary. I have printed some of it here,--if you like, go to the searchfield and you will find it. For a true Christian this must be absolutely heavenly scripture. I was so thrilled to see the fulfillment of the ancient words by Daniel, Hosea, Jesaja etc.being fulfilled by Bahaullah-- that  cannot be compared with anything, nor will ever be.Of course not.     I also suggest that you get hold of the book "Thief in the Night" by William Sears from the Bahai book shop of the Bahais in your hometown or from the
US national book-publishing company. In it, as a detective story is unveiled prophecy after prophecy by the millimeter.You will not be able to go to bed until you have studied the whole book.I promise.
You want to have intelligent answers too? Then get that book. And "Bahaullah and the New Era" by Esslemont. There is  also the Prayer book,with prayers by Bahaullah, the Bab and Abdu'l-Bahá plus the "Hidden Words", the two books that lie on my night table.
Did you print the  holy texts? Begin with that, why not?
Bye my good friend and eager seeker and good night from
Laila
I will always answer you, and laugh with you..
"Earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens" "The source of arts and crafts is the power of reflection" Bahá'u'lláh.1817-1892 Founder of the Bahái'Faith
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!