Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
OH ! The Memories
7/11/2008 1:46:53 AM

The Couple in Lover’s Lane

A policeman was patrolling a local lover’s lane parking spot overlooking a golf course. As he drove around he passed a car and saw a couple inside with the light on.

There was a young man in the driver’s seat reading a magazine and a young lady in the back seat knitting.

He stopped his patrol car and went over to investigate. He walked up to the driver’s side of the car and knocked on the window. The young man looked up, wound down the window and said, “Good evening officer.”

“What are you doing parked here?” the policeman asked. “Well officer,” replied the young man, “I’m reading this magazine.”

The police officer pointed towards the young lady in the back seat and asked, “And what is she doing?”. The young man looked over to the back seat and replied, “What does it look like she is doing? She’s knitting.”

“And how old are you?” the officer then asked the young man. “I’m eighteen.” he replied.

“And how old is the young lady?” asked the officer.

The young man looked at his watch and said, “Well, in about seven minutes she’ll be sixteen.”

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Beverly Kersey

1239 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: OH ! The Memories
7/11/2008 5:27:12 AM

THAT IS WAY TO FUNNY!!! IT ALSO REMINDS ME THAT I NEED TO TALK TO MY 17 YEAR OLD GRANDSON!! LOL

Belly Laugh  ROTFL Laughing 1  Laughing 2 Spaz 

Beverly Kersey
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2008 8:22:21 AM

Thanks, Nick!!

You started my Friday with a great big grin!!!

Have a great day!

Judy

+0
Nick Grimshawe

792 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
7/11/2008 9:11:10 AM
Thanks Nick,

It's always good to start the morning off with a laugh. No if I could only figure how to be seventeen again.

Nick
Nick Grimshawe Subscribe for Free at http://beautifulsummermorning.com/subscribe-today
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/11/2008 11:34:07 AM

Hi Nick,

Thanks for starting off my Weekend with a Laugh and a Smile.  Looks like it's going to be a Big Birthday for one young lady.  Just hope they remember what a wise old man once said...

"Kids in the back seat can sometimes cause Accidents, however more often, Accidents in the back seat cause Kids." 

Beverly, that talk sounds like a good idea.  However, if my Dad had waited until I was 17, he probably would have learned a few things he might not have known.  You see, I grew up out in the country.  Of course, there really isn't any way to know exactly what the right age is to have "The Talk", as this Mother found out...

One day 6 year old Johnny ran in from playing and out of the clear blue asked his mother, "Where did I come from?" His mother had been anticipating this day and had a speech all prepared.

She poured Johnny some milk and gave him some cookies and then began - she told him all about the birds and bees, explaining that Daddy planted the seed and then Johnny grew in Mommy's tummy for a period of time before he was born.

Feeling extremely pleased with herself, Mom then looked at the strange look on Johnny's face and said, "Was there something you didn't understand?"

Johnny looking perplexed, said, "I asked you where I came from, but you didn't tell me. Joey came from St. Louis and Mikey came from Chicago. I wanted to know where I came from."

Have A Bright & Beautiful Weekend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0