Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Prayers Can Come True
7/8/2008 6:40:04 PM

Prayers Can Come True

One evening as Jack passed little Tommy’s bedroom he overheard his son praying, “God bless Mummy, God bless Daddy, and God bless Grandma. Bye bye Grandpa.”

The Dad wasn’t quite sure what Tommy meant by this, but was pleased to see his son praying.

However, the next morning, they found Grandpa dead on the floor after suffering a heart attack. Jack was rather spooked but convinced himself that it was just a coincidence.

The next night, he heard Tommy praying again: “God bless Mummy, God bless Daddy. Bye bye Grandma.”

Jack was getting worried now, but decided to just wait and see what transpired. He awoke early and went to check on Gradma, sure enough she was laying dead on the floor after suffering a heart attack.

Jack was really scared now and made sure that he was listening outside Tommy’s bedroom door when he prayed that night.

His worst fears were realised when Tommy said, “God bless Mummy. Bye bye Daddy.”

Now Jack was terrified. He couldn’t sleep at all that night and went to the doctor’s first thing the next morning for a check up. After getting a clean bill of health from the doctor he went to work and spent the day being exceedingly careful.

When he finally arrived home that evening his wife was waiting at the front door.
 ”Thank God you’re home,” She said, “We’ve had another terrible day here. The postman dropped dead on our drive this morning!”

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Prayers Can Come True
7/8/2008 7:56:56 PM

Hi Nick,

Hmmm!  Sounds like Granny might not have been the only one...

...slipping a little something into the Mailman's Shorts.

Thanks for the my Friend.

Have A Happy One,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Judy Smith

4550 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2008 8:50:16 PM

Hi Nick!!

That was funny!!

Sorry, Phil,  I couldn't help myself - this is absolutely the cutest graphic I have ever seen!!

I am smiling - hope you are too!

Judy

+0
7/8/2008 9:34:33 PM
LOL, didn't see that one coming :)
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/8/2008 9:44:47 PM

Hey Nick,

There's no way you can beat Phil's graphic tells it all at a glance. WTG Phil!!!!!

Poor Daddy!!?? Which one ??? Coulda had a double coronary that day and who knows what happened after he got home. :) Maybe a double whammy???

Keep em coming my friend.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0