Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Start Profiting Today
6/22/2008 6:05:30 PM

Hello Friends,     

I hope you are having a profitable day today.     

You know, there are times when I have a heck of a time trying to figure out what product to come out with next.     

You know what I mean: You have to do all that research, all that writing (if you don't outsource it) and all that  editing.     

Heck, even if you DO outsource an ebook, you still have to double check their work just to make sure they  did a decent job.     

Plus, there are MANY cases of ghostwriters who actually plagiarize other people's work!  THat's right...there are  some cases where marketers get in trouble for plagiarized  ghostwritten books.    

...And most of the time, the marketers didn't know it   happened!     

But I recently discovered a way you can obtain works you   can 'legally steal' and profit from...   

...even if you didn't create it!    

I know it sounds too good to be true, but you have to   believe me on this one. I couldn't believe it myself...  but it's true!  

To learn more, go to this site:    

http://pfogel.thesecondtier.com/pdhowto

This is Russell Brunson's site where he talks about how  to find saleable public domain works.     

Now if you aren't familiar with public domain works,  you better check out this link. There are a LOT of marketers that profit from works from
the public domain.    

In fact, Russell has used public domain to catapult his  internet empire in the past few years. And he reveals  EXACTLY what to do on this site.     

So check it out here:    

http://pfogel.thesecondtier.com/pdhowto

...and start profiting from selling public domain works,   without dealing with the hassles of creating your own  product.    

...And dealing with shady ghostwriters!    

Hope this helps,    

Peter Fogel

P.S. What's great is that Russell gives a generous guarantee  ...but I think that once you
get your hands on this course,   you can easily earn back the cost ASAP!     

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!