Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: HEAVEN
8/21/2005 2:44:15 PM
hi cathy, i have no concept of that at all.it would be nice to know Gene
+0
8/21/2005 2:44:23 PM
Hi,Kathy! Thanks for the invite! I have pretty much dreamed of Heaven as being way up above the Clouds with big Pearly Gates, and St. Peter will be there to meet us to let us know whether or not we are worthy to enter the Pearly Gates and meet our King! Everyone, so much, looks forward to that final day, when we can all hold hands and Pray, Sing and Rejoice to our Lord with all the Angels, Disciples and Our Blessed Mother! Everyone has their own perception and thoughts as to what Heaven is, where it is, and when our last day arrives, we look towards be raised up and judged for the way we have lived our lives. We are all God's Children, and I believe that we are all going to be saved! Have strong Faith and follow in Jesus's Path! Thank you for being a very special Friend! I Love You! God Bless You & Everyone At AdlandPro! Your Friend In Christ, Shirley Ruth Caron Please feel free to visit my Websites: http://shirleysphotoalbum.tripod.com/my_photo_album Please feel free to add your Comments! http://caronsnovelty-gifts.tripod.com
+0
8/21/2005 2:46:55 PM
Heaven is sharing afterglow with Kathy Martin... :-p Biblically heaven is the concept of afterlife enjoyment. Opposed of course to afterlife misery, hell. The concept of afterlife was well aged when early Christians offered their speculation on afterlife involving conscious continued. Indeed the earliest of "religions" is Hinduism, the early followers of such were well expressed afterlife believers. http://ephemeris.com/history/india.html ["Early Mehrgarh dwellers were Neolithic until around 5,500 BCE, when pottery began to appear. From the beginning, dwellings were aligned with the four cardinal directions (North, East, South, West). For the first thousand years, corpses were buried in the fetal position surrounded with personal possessions and food. This clearly shows a religious belief in an afterlife, as in ancient Egypt."] I read some place else that early Hindu texts record belief in reincarnation toward again Earthly existence, later Hindu texts reduce the states of afterlife potential to Christian similar, eternal bliss or eternal misery. Heaven in my estimation is a long time continuation of pleasant rebirth via reincarnation. This of course dependent on having made a tremendous contribution to living condition betterment for very many sentients. Christianities simplification of afterlife potential to just 2 states, bliss or misery is a disservice to humanity, in that with so widely varied states of existence obviously possible, a person would have to be pretty simple to believe there are just 2 available after life. The nagging question as to the explanation how going from widely varied enjoyment potential to bliss or misery doubtless brews in the minds of any so duped, though is suppressed by dogma and societal pressure to ask less questions. The bible should be studied as Ancient law, Ancient History of the middle east, Ancient hunting lessons, ancient nutrition, ancient military advancements, ancient domination study passed from generation to generation though contained within the ruling clique until recently and then exposed so cryptically as to delay understanding. The bible in the hands of a first century peasant was a death sentence. The bible was for a long time the ruling powers play book on how to stay in power. Thanks for the salient question Kathy, Dan
Theodore Roosevelt - Behind the ostensible government sits enthroned an invisible government owing no allegiance and acknowledging no responsibility to the people. To destroy this invisible government, to befoul the unholy alliance between corrupt busines
+0
Welcome to Real Heaven !
8/21/2005 3:56:41 PM
Hi Katty, You have chosen the exact word that I will give a different example, We are in Yachting and Blue Cruise Business mainly for foreigners in Bodrum Peninsula that is one of the famous resort areas of Turkey where sea, sun, nature, history, quiet and/or night life welcomes you. Please visit my following web-site and feel the real heaven ! I am here to show you the real heaven ! Kind Regards, Haldan Sumer www.ozyachting.com
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Welcome to Real Heaven !
8/21/2005 4:10:21 PM
hello my friends, Thank you so very much for sharing all your wonderful insight with me,I love all your answers,you are all so very wise, Im so thankful you are my friends,Im so blessed for having you for my friends. thank you, kathy martin
I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!