Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ellen Levinas

35 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
CHECK OUT ALL OF OUR ITEMS AND MORE COMING!
6/8/2008 2:59:08 AM

RE-GRAND OPENING!!!

IN HONOR OF OUR RE-GRAND OPENING ANYONE CAN PURCHASE ANYTHING AT ALL AND GET A 10% DISCOUNT WITH COUPON CODE grand10 TWO DAYS ONLY 6/7 THROUGH 6/8 DON'T MISS OUT! (SEE OUR NEW DIVA CAKE AND 4TH OF JULY SAMPLERS BELOW!)

TSB is NOW OPEN TO ALL REPS! YES THAT'S RIGHT! EVERYONE IS NOW WELCOME TO JOIN US, STILL ONLY AT ONE REP PER COMPANY PER BAG!  

AS PART OF OUR RE-GRAND OPENING WE ARE NOW ALLOWING ALL REPS TO REAP THE REWARDS! 

STATE MANAGERS WANTED FOR THE STATES NOT TAKEN PLEASE CHECK ON THE CONTACT US PAGE AND SEND AN EMAIL TO CONTACTUS@THESAMPLEBAG.COM

WHAT'S NEW?

OUR NEW SAMPLE BAG SAMPLE CAKE

MUCH MUCH FASTER SHIPPING TIME!

NEW MANAGEMENT

NEW CONTESTS AND REWARDS!

OUR NEW TOOLBAR FILLED WITH RESOURCES THAT YOU CAN USE AND STAY IN TOUCH, FREE, PRIVATE AND SECURE!

MORE IS COMING SO STAY TUNED!

YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS!

NEW 4TH OF JULY SAMPLERS!

FOR GIFTS, PARTIES, AND SO MUCH MORE! SEND SOME TO OUR TROOPS!

NEW AND SIMPLY ADORABLE!  THE NEW SAMPLE BAG DIVA CAKE!

15 - 20 SAMPLES IN THIS DIVA CAKE! AND NO FILLERS AT ALL

ALL SAMPLES!  ARE YOU A DIVA? :-)

DIVA SAMPLERS OMG!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEW SAMPLE BAG 25-30 ITEMS FOR WOMEN

20 ITEMS FOR MEN

DECORATION MAY VARY - CHECK OUT THIS BLACK AND WHITE CHIC BAG DECORATED WITH WHITE TULLE, BLACK RIBBON AND BLACK AND WHITE TISSUE PAPER OOOLALA!

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS!

NEW AND FABULOUS- YES WE ARE FULL OF SURPRISES HERE AT TSB AND WE'D LIKE TO SHARE THEM ALL WITH YOU!

Are you needing smaller goodie bags for events, door prizes, giveaways? Well we've got it!  INTRODUCING THE "SAMPLERS SAMPLE BAGS"

While many people need giveaways for various events and such, these are geared towards the people that do not have the time, will nor energy to make these themselves, and are smaller than our average bags.  Each bag is individually decorated and wrapped up with 5 items from various sponsors in them, they are packaged in beautifully designed; variety styled cello bags!  Minimum order is only 10 bags that will have your guests, or people that are attending your events extremely impressed, not to mention the surprise in each bag given out, as each bag will have different items in them!  What a great way to get the work away from you, and to be able to give out a beautiful arrangement of goodie bags for just about any event!  Let us do the work for you, all the while receiving some wonderful items to give out at YOUR next event or giveaway!

It Really IS All in the Bag!

HAVE YOU SEE OUR NEW REAL ESTATE/HOUSE WARMING BAG?

What a Wonderful Way for Anyone  to Welcome Someone into the Neighborhood!

ARE YOU PLANNING AN EVENT? Need unique bags? WE HAVE THEM! Look at these bags ~ simply beautiful! 

WHERE?  WWW.THESAMPLEBAG.COM

BECAUSE...

"IT'S ALL IN THE BAG!"

+1
Chris Agostarola

979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: CHECK OUT ALL OF OUR ITEMS AND MORE COMING!
6/8/2008 11:20:25 AM

Woohoooo Nice Job Ellen!

Chris Agostarola

NJ  State Manager

((youtube id="fsDwNiMX_8E"))((/youtube))

Chris Agostarola LunaWolf's Mystical Essence http://lunawolfsmysticalessence.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=71 FREE TO JOIN!!! Watkins www.watkinsonline.com rep#380993 to join : http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=CA4792
+1
Ellen Levinas

35 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/8/2008 11:27:48 AM
Thank Chris!

I just saw a very meaningful slide show on "Our Troops"  These 4th of July samplers would be some wonderful goody bags to send to them.  I think you saw it as well.

Here is the link for those that did not see it:  http://s259.photobucket.com/albums/hh289/Impish_Dragon/?action=view&current=Untitled.flv

It is a bit graphic on some parts, but still very deep.

Ellen :)

+1
Ellen Levinas

35 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
6/8/2008 11:31:35 AM
well okay somehow the photobucket got in here, but it's not working lol so just click on the link lol  and click on "just stop for a minute"  that's the one I am referring to.
+1
Chris Agostarola

979 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/8/2008 11:33:19 AM

Yes the new 4th of July or patriotic samplers would be great to send over there!

I did watch part of it. I have seen it before. I can't take it right now w/ my friend there in Iraq and my friend Molly's husband being ambushed and severely wounded in Afghanistan. It's too upsetting. In some instances it is a lot worse than that video portrays and in some it has gotten a lil better since we have had the troops over there so long now.

Chris

Chris Agostarola LunaWolf's Mystical Essence http://lunawolfsmysticalessence.com/store/affiliate.asp?aff=71 FREE TO JOIN!!! Watkins www.watkinsonline.com rep#380993 to join : http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=CA4792
+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!