Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
New Deal every day!
6/6/2008 5:40:56 PM

Head on over and Check out DealDotCom

New Deal every day!  Sign up for free and you could win the Deal of the Day.

Squidoo Killer

$17.00

+ $0.00 shipping
Regularly: $37.00
Format: PDF
Delivery: Instant Download
I have my question of the day for all of you. Generally I like to ask around one good question of the day, sometimes, maybe more then one.
Depends on my mood.

So here's my question. Are you ready?

My question to all of you is...Do you really want to live the life that *you* deserve?

Take a moment and think about it, but ah, thinking about it is something you shouldn't have to do. You should all clearly say 'Yes'. We all want to be able to live the life that we deserve. Having money freedom, being able to pick up our family at any given time and go on a vacation. How about buying all the new 'toys' that you want.

I know, it sounds pretty nice.

Now's the time to begin being able to do that. I'm going to introduce you all to Squidoo Killer. Want to know something that's great about Squidoo Killer? Well, how about the fact that it's been through months and months of testing all of the latest methods and secrets, only to put those methods and secrets that work into a blueprint for you to use and that you can outright copy.

Ah ha....not too shabby right?

Here take a look at some of what you will discover:

*An ingeniously simple formula to create cash on demand without a product or website of your own.

*Discover how to dominate your niche, establish your own uniqueness and cash in *BIG* with pure lazy bum marketing using the funny-named social networking marvel called Squidoo.

*These amazing Squidoo Lens #1 and #2 for Google search results out of 25,600,000 competitors are mouth-watering to burn marketers.

*Discover why Squidoo is the ultimate affiliate marketing resource for building a flourishing bum marketing empire.

*How to *D-O-M-I-N-A-T-E* your niche, by modeling the ultimat ebum marketing squidoo genius.

*How to create successful search engine friendly and surefire profit grabbing bum marketing Squidoo lenses for generating residual income.

*How to get into the top ranking 100 Squidoo lenses with these simple yet powerful techniques following this easy 20 minute per day formula.

*Discover how to drive swarms of traffic to your Squidoo lens and grab the top 100 lens rankings using proven methods.

*Explosive bum marketing Squidoo traffic techniques to boost your lens rank using underground Squidoo profit tactics.

*Plus so much more that if I continue, we could be here all day!

As always this product is backed by DealDotCom's 30 day money back guarantee. Simply try it out for 30 days and if you aren't completely satisfied, receive a full refund

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: New Deal every day!
6/7/2008 3:30:33 PM

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/7/2008 10:54:45 PM

8 Irresistible Ways To Get Super Affiliates

$7.50

+ $0.00 shipping
Regularly: $15.00
Format: PDF
Delivery: Instant Download
Remember the movie 'Pursuit of Happiness?', the one that has Will Smith playing the role of Chris Gardner. Well during the movie, this man (It's based on a true story), puts his family savings into a medical bone density scanner. During this time, he and his wife go through problems and she ends up leaving him with his son. They lose their house, money, credit cards, everything.. and end of living on the streets. During this time he tries to find somebody that he can sell these medical bone density scanners to, as he tries to work as a stock broker intern on the side, while making no money for 6 long months, his child tagging along with him everywhere!

Sound a little familiar? I mean get rid of the living on the streets kinda thing, but did you notice something in that? He was trying to find somebody to sell his devices.

Kind of like an affiliate?

It can be hard and daunting to find a super affiliate that is going to promote your offer. How often do many of us get turned down or don't even hear back from any of the affiliates that we tried to contact? I think it's safe to say, probably many of us.

Now with 8 Irresistible Ways To Get Super Affiliates, you'll never have any problems again. Today's Deal is going to give you the low-down... here, take a look:

*8 effective strategies for attracting top-producing affiliates into affiliate and joint venture partnerships with you to promote YOUR offer. (Build both short and long tearm arrangements).

*A 'gimmick' learned from a sales rep that always gets attention of any big-time contact you want to pursue.

*3 ways to use strategically placed 'credits' to convince potential affiliates to join your team...they won't even know you're trying to get them to promote you as you magnetically attract them.

*A simple 'purchase' technique that has been used in the past to get dozens of free solo mailings and classified ads in top newsletters and lists...plus a whole bunch of long term promotion as well.

*'Back door' method for getting a super affiliate to promote you to their best paying customers...permanently (Or at least for a long time.)

*How to tap into one of the most successful affiliat emarketing tactics of all-time from the opposite end. You'll actually do the work (Just a little) fo your high-profile affiliate and let him or her simply push some buttons for mutual profit.

*The 'math' behind using a different kind of 'bribery' that can skyrocket your ROI if you are smart enough to do things just a bit differently than other people are doing. (Hint: Different is very, very good in this case.)

*How to get a flurry of quick sales by offering a 'lop-sided' promotion exchange...and how you stand to make evey more money as an 'extra' part of this strategy in addition to sales from your own product or service.

How can you go wrong with 8 Irresistible Ways to Get Super Affiliates? You can't, in no time your super affiliates will be sending out mailings for your product and you are going to have a long lasting, residual income that you can bank on, each and every month! There is alot of money to be made in affiliate marketing... this guide is going to show you how the fast way, so you don't have to use trial and error to generate your income.

As always this product is backed by DealDotCom's 30 day money back guarantee. Simply try it out for 30 days and if you aren't satisifed, recieve a full refund.

Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
+0
6/8/2008 4:03:38 PM
Great site Ken! Thanks for the Invite.

Blessed to be a Blessing,
Nehemiah,

Blessed 2ba Blessing, Nehemiah Thomas, Our FREE CAP Card has Saved our Cardholders $450,000,000.00+
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2008 4:55:22 PM
Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!