Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
50 Success Stories, 50 Business Models, Surely you can learn SOMETHING from them
5/24/2008 1:59:07 AM
If you were wanting to start a business, not a money shuffling system, would you listen to Bill Gates? Sam Walton? Lee Iacocca or Henry Ford? Maybe even Ted Turner?

There are many more success stories that those above and you get them right here.

If you really want to be successful you need good role models and these are some of the best. 50 to be exact. Just listen how they did it and how you can apply what they learned along the way. Who knows, you may actually know one or two of them. But, you won't know unless you read this.

Click the image to see who all is sharing their success story.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Kay
Kay Reeve

338 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: 50 Success Stories, 50 Business Models, Surely you can learn SOMETHING from them
5/24/2008 9:47:04 AM

Hi Kenneth

I agree, we all need good role models, especially if you want to succeed online and following the BIG guys makes more sense than following the little ones.

I have learnt a lot over the last four or five years, through building my own business and through online networking.

One important thing I have learnt is that business is exactly the same online as it is off line and if you don't apply ALL business knowledge in the same way...Failure follows.

You have to have a cridible product or opportuinity, build good relationships and trust, be prepared to put in long hours for little money, wait for your return.

Also you have to believe in your product/service enough to be able to stand up to any criticism and skepticism.

Once you have a customer, either online or offline, you need to be able to provide excellent customer service and follow up.

I take details of all my customers, record what they purchase, then I schedule a follow up call.  I "TALK" to ALL of my customers to see if they received the product, did they understand the instructions and do they have any other questions they need help with?  I then record all this in their notes, so next time I talk with them I don't forget anything.

ONLY after all this can I even think of turning my customers into "Raving Fans" who will spread the word for me.

The same has applied to my GDI website as the Fuel Treatment and it's the customers that I talk to that come back for more.

Customers are not just customers.  There are...

Raving Fans
repeat customers
happy customers
customers
active leads
Leads
Lost Customers

All require different levels of support and the aim is to move each one up a level at a time by careful customer service and excellent product knowledge.

I think we would all agree that this is how Kenneth has become an excellent rold model when it comes to Blogging...

Best Wishes

Blue Swan - Kay

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!