error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
5/22/2008 2:01:08 PM

I am 52 on ssd and have a 18 year in the 10 grade.  I also have a 7 and 14 year old not living with me.  I pay child support.  My question is what would be a good way to investment for them.  I mean what type of account.   Will start a trust fund or something like that.  Maybe have all the funds in one trust and use a living will to divide the fund.  I am not should.  I just want to stay tax's and do it legal...  Thanks             Robert

Cheri Merz

1258 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Question
6/3/2008 2:04:25 PM


The answer to this question is best given by a financial and estate planner.  It is dangerous to follow advice from people you don't know, who don't know your full circumstances and who are in any case not expert in the areas you're asking about. 

I can recommend a book, however, that may help you avoid being scammed by people who advertise their one-size-fits-all "expert" advice.  You can get Mark Kohler's Lawyers are Liars at  It will help you understand your options.



Like us on Facebook!