Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
What can you do on a windy day like this?
5/21/2008 3:44:09 PM

You know.  I was sitting here going through my e-mails and reading about the "One time great deals" that people send me, and I know that they are sincere about how they feel about their opportunity, but I have gotten a few e-mails from the same people regarding different opportunities.

It made me wonder, "Are they trying to focus on too much or are they jumping from one so-called great opportunity to another?"  I really don't know.  But I would be inclined to say that they are struggling to really understand how to market their website or websites to take full advantage of their opportunities.

So, since it is an EXTREMELY windy day here today, I thought, "You know, I want to help people learn how to generate targeted traffic to their websites, but I can only do so many workshops, I can only work with so many people one-on-one, so I am going to write out the techniques that I have used and are successful, and I am going to give that to anyone who wants it."

Well, needless to say, the writing is the hard part.  Why?  Because in order for it to be an effective guide, it has to be pretty much step by step.  So, I started with the basics.  I got the table of contents done, and I set up the pages for each of the techniques.  It took some time, because I tend to be a little bit of a perfectionist.  That took up a lot of the day, and my brain and creativity was starting to wear down, so I am taking a break.

What is the point of this post?  I guess it is to let those know who are struggling with getting traffic to their websites, that I am going to have this 'step-by-step' guide that they can use, soon.  I guess that I want EVERYONE to be successful in their businesses.

Anyway, that's it for now.

Hope to talk to you soon.

Timothy N. Vigil Wellness Experience Coach Helping people feel the vitality of yesteryear, improving life with health, wellness and wealth.
+0