Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Do You Really Want To See If Your Program Is Legit? Try Co-branding with ...
5/16/2008 3:08:35 PM
If you really are confident that you have an up and up business try to co-brand with a few companies. Ask other companies to look at your site and if they will consider co-branding or at least swap links.

Now don't go to some sleazy, cheezy site to do this. Try with the BIG DOGS ... Forbes, WallStreet, Merrell-Lynch, or an authoritive company related to your business.

You say there isn't one related to your business? Then maybe your business isn't legit.

If you, let's say, sell power drinks, then see if GNC or similar would consider a link swap at least. They will give you a straight answer to why they wouldn't if they decide not to.

So, if you are confident of your business you will want to get it out to as many other businesses and people as possible.

Here's a real good example with an existing internet product. I won't refer the company but the product is Jerky. Great food for any reason. You could take your jerky site and ask for co-branding with picnic supply sites, soft drink sites, camper supplies sites, vacationer's travel sites, RV'ers sites, Cross Country and Dirt Bike sites and ...

See how the product 'BLENDS' with the other sites and is not a threat to what they offer.

Does your site 'loan' itself to this kind of marketing? NO? Then you may need to "change horses in the middle of the stream".

This is a good measure to see if a business idea is legit or not. Not the golden rule but a good measure.

Best to you

Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Do You Really Want To See If Your Program Is Legit? Try Co-branding with ...
5/16/2008 3:32:47 PM

+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Do You Really Want To See If Your Program Is Legit? Try Co-branding with ...
5/16/2008 5:18:57 PM
Great post Ken.
+0
5/16/2008 9:14:12 PM

Kenneth,

From personal experience I found that changing horses in the middle of the stream isn't the best of ideas.

It is better if you change them before or after you cross a stream, especially if it is a wide & deep stream!

James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
5/17/2008 6:14:52 AM

Ken;

I'll see your comment and raise it! Even better than a link is when 2 pro sports franchises, one worth half a billion dollars, thinks so much of your product that it decides to both adopt your product as it's official team product and decides to promote your product in its programs and at its concessions stands.

Interesting that you mention "power drinks." In this case, it's the first 2 in 1 healthy energy drink to hit the market (part healthy energy drink without the high levels of sugar and caffeine found in leading brands like Red Bull and part nutritional supplement as each can contains a full spectrum of vitamins, 65 essential and trace minerals, antioxidants, aloe vera, decaffeinated green tea, and Mangosteen.)

Common sense should tell anyone that they're not about to risk their reputation or the value of a franchise on a product, especially one from a network marketing company, unless they feel it's a quality product from a reputable company, which happens to be the case as the formulation has clinical studies and has been shown to have the highest ORAC score of any energy drink tested to date.

We're the only network marketing company with a marketing and branding agreement with 2 pro sports franchises, the first time that has ever happened to a company in our industry!

Want to know more? Contact me!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!