Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
MEGA Traffic now pays you for all Silver and Gold upgrades.
8/20/2005 3:48:52 AM
Hey everyone. We are doing it again. We have added "getting paid" to MEGA Traffic. MEGA Traffic now pays you for all Silver and Gold upgrades. We Offer You ALL of This an MORE! *REFERRAL EARNINGS 50 LEVELS DEEP & BONUSES *Place "FREE" Classifieds NEW *SET UP "UNLIMITED" CAMPAIGNS *Weekly SURFING CONTEST *Chat and Surf or Just Surf (Your Choice) NEW *ShoutBox NEW *DESIGN A NICE PAGE NEW *CREATE YOUR OWN "PAID" SAFELISTS NEW *SURF EXCHANGE (Manual) *BANNER EXCHANGE *START EXCHANGE *EXIT EXCHANGE *POP UP / POP UNDER EXCHANGE *SAFE EMAIL EXCHANGE *PPC EXCHANGE *URL ROTATOR *CREATE YOUR OWN e-BIZ CARD *Random Exchange Site NEW *Top Gold Promoter for the Month Gets FREE Website Hosting(For a Year) NEW *Top 5 Gold Promoters Get Banners at Top of Site NEW *Top Promoter Gets "20,000"+ Credits. NEW *Top 5 Gold Promoters Get "CASH" Prizes. NEW *Trusted Members Get "PAID" for Referrals. NEW *Coming Soon...Your Own "FREE" FFA Site. NEW *And MORE to be Added. NEW *It Pays to be GOLD! NEW FREE Member Signup you receive 500 FREE credits when you join! Register here now and receive 500 credits FREE just for joining Mega Traffic These credits will give you 500 free page views of your site or program Register Here. or See our other signup options. Sign Up Now! SILVER Member Signup you receive 1500 FREE credits when you join! If you are an Silver member you will receive 1500 FREE credits for joining Mega Traffic. These credits will give you 1500 free page views of your site or program Register Here. Upgrade from your free members page. Sign Up Now! GOLD Member Signup you receive 2500 FREE credits when you join! If you are a Gold Member you will receive 2500 FREE credits for joining Mega Traffic. These credits will give you 2500 free page views of your site or program Register Here. Upgrade from your free members page. Sign Up Now! Link below So, you can see when you sign up TODAY that the credits you purchase, the bonus credits from the company and my "PERSONAL" bonus credits to YOU add up to SO MUCH exposure for YOUR BUSINESS! MEGA Traffic now pays you for all Silver and Gold upgrades. To your success Kenneth R Sword Jr
+0
Harold Coram

193 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: MEGA Traffic now pays you for all Silver and Gold upgrades.
8/20/2005 7:06:42 AM
Hi Kenneth, MEGA Traffic has been VERY, Very good to me. As you know, I signed up as a gold member straight off. I would urge everyone who signed up as a free member to upgrade and start using it. Harold (The Marathon Man) http://243440.marathonproject.net/home.html
Your Road Map To Success
+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/20/2005 7:32:45 AM
Thanks Kenneth and Harlod. Just joined. You'll see my nice new green banner at http://community.adlandpro.com/go/193827/myWebPage.aspx
+0
Thea Westra

235 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/20/2005 7:33:35 AM
Oops! I mean "Harold" - not "Harlod"!! Sorry.
+0
Lee
Lee Talmadge

612 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/20/2005 8:59:46 AM
Good Morning Kenneth, This is great so glad it is going so well .You have always done your best work and glad to see its paying off :-) Keep up with the great work your doing my friend. Have a Great and enjoyable weekend ,Lee
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!