Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: 5 more web sites aug.19
8/20/2005 1:43:11 AM
Hello David and Tricia! My suggestion would be that you not highlight the link in the middle of the page. The first time I scanned over your site I missed the link had to go the small links at top left corner. People like me who are usually in a hurry because of bust schedule will tend to miss a link that is highlighted as yours is right now. When I go to a website I don't want to struggle finding my way around. I like clear directions and I like it when the webmaster provides additional links in the center of the page where I'm reading what the site is about. It same me time from having to go to the side bar. If I see something interesting when I'm scanning over the site I will click on the link if it right there in front of the subject I'm interested. If I have to search all over, as I have had to with some sites I will just give up and move on to the next site. I suggest you put one more link at least in the center of the site. Otherwise your site is colorful (perfect for the theme of the site) and the butterflies are a nice addition. One other thing you might want to consider is the style of the text. Choose something a little more fancy. The reason I say that is because when you think about greeting cards what comes to mind is the fancy writing that some cards come with. Choose something that is easy to read but a little more flashy. I hope this helps you. Take care my friends! JOHN
+0
8/20/2005 1:44:04 AM
Hello Kathy, All good sites. Thanks
+0
8/20/2005 1:52:08 AM
Great thing you are doing here Kathy. It is really thoughtful of you to take the time to help people with their sites. Take care my sweet friend. JOHN
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/20/2005 2:25:48 AM
Hello Kathy, thanks for the invitation.I never get tired of reading excellent posts and a simple one as this is an excellent way of letting people know hey we are all here for the same reasons and it's great to have someone advertising our links for us. Great idea and keep upm the good work. have a wonderful Day Kathy and everyone regards Jeffrey OBrien http://www.directmatches.com/jeffreyobrien
+0
8/20/2005 3:52:01 AM
Hi Kathy, Very good sites. I checked them all out. Congrats to everybody Best Wishes, Kees
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!