Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Rebirth of W.O.S.A.T.
5/8/2008 2:19:59 PM
HOW MANY OF YOU MISS WINGS OF SUCCESS HERE AT ADLAND??? IF DR.KING WOULD START IT BACK UP WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING ??? HOW MANY NEW MEMBERS OF ADLAND WOULD LIKE TO BECOME PART OF A LEGENDARY TEAM IF IT WERE TO RESTART ? WINGS OF SUCCESS ADVISORY TEAM SET RECORDS at ADLAND as a TEAM THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN MATCHED. So weigh in and let us know Are you in??
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Jeffrey Obrien

543 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: Rebirth of W.O.S.A.T.
5/8/2008 7:31:20 PM

Rebirth of W.O.S.A.T.

I was not in the W.O.S.A.T. team last time,however the friends I know that were involved really did a fine outstanding Job at it.My next few weeks to a month are being spent concentrating on repairs and home rennovations which my place is a BIG MESS and my PC'S have to be moved about three times a day from carpet layers,painters,carpenters all wanting to do it all at the same time during which I am trying to work as well care full time for my terminally ILL Mother.

As soon as my plate is Lighter and I have a hold on things happening around my home I would be very willing to HELP as much as I can to especially help Dr King, Luella May if she is back and any adland member that Joins I will assist in anything that might help them.That's my weigh In David,I will email you in a few weeks and let you know when I have a few hours a day to spend helping you with W.O.S.A.T.

Have an awesome week and good luck with bringing this out and about again.

Respectfully always

Jeffrey OBrien

http://jeffreyobrien.blogspot.com

+0
5/8/2008 7:46:15 PM
Thanks Jeff I look forward to it. Respectfully Dr King
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
5/8/2008 7:53:07 PM
For all of you out there that are not familiar with this here is a basic of what this is about. OK HERE WE GO AS A MENTOR AND RELATIONSHIP EXPERT THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF A RELATIONSHIP BUILDING ENVIRONMENT TO OPEN THE COMMUNITY TO WHAT REAL TEAM AND RELATIONSHIP MARKETING IS AND HOW TO ACCOMPLISH IT. Now Taking AUDITIONS for GREATNESS ALL PERSONS INTERESTED MUST PLEDGE TO DO THEIR BEST FOR THEIR TEAM MEMBERS THIS WILL CHANGE THOSE INVOLVED IN A VERY POSITIVE AND DIFFERENT WAY LIKE NOTHING YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. THE ADVENTURE BEGINS FIRST THE CHALLENGE IS TO CREATE A RELATIONSHIP BASED TEAM WITH AMONG OTHER THINGS AS A FOCUS TO CREATE AN IDEAL INTERNET BUSINESS FROM SCRATCH AS A TEAM IN THE FUTURE. THE JOURNEY BEGINS NOW. WE HAVE 7 DAYS TO SET THE CORE TEAMS JUST POST AND SAY "I AM IN" SO I CAN GET THE LIST READY AND SET THE TEAMS FIRST QUESTION FOR ALL WHO JOIN WHAT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT COMPONENT OF ANY BUSINESS? ONE WORD DESCRIPTION ONLY PLEASE AS YOU JOIN LET'S PICK THE STARTING PLACE WITH THIS QUESTION AND WE WILL BE OFF ON THE ADVENTURE. I WILL SET THE COURSE FROM HERE BE WISE IN YOUR CHOICES BECAUSE EACH ONE MUST BE ADAPTABLE TO THE NEXT COMPONENT THAT WILL BE ADDED TO FORM THE PERFECT INTERNET BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE. 12 COMPONENTS TO THE BUSINESS TO GET TO PRELAUNCH BEST OF ALL IT WILL BE DONE USING THE SELECTED COMPONENTS YOU PUT TOGETHER TO EARN INCOME FOR ALL MEMBERS IN THE END BY GOING LIVE TOGETHER. THERE WILL BE 4 STAGES TO OUR TEAM HERE THEY ARE FORMULATION (here is where we are) WE HAVE EXACTLY 12 WEEKS TO DEVELOP THIS PHASE AND BE READY FOR PRELAUNCH. THAT IS TWO ITEMS EACH WEEK FROM THE TEAMS. WE ARE THE OWNERS OF OUR DESTINY HERE WE ARE CHAMPIONS SEEKING ADVENTURE. WE MUST AND WILL BE SUCCESSFUL PRELAUNCH CONCENTRATION MOMENTUM STABILITY I HAVE A GREAT IDEA ! ARE YOU IN OR OUT ??? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Dennis Clairmont

642 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
5/11/2008 12:47:31 PM
Hello David

I wondered when you would answer my message of What ever Happened to WOSAT.
I Remember WOSAT as the Biggest Team Adlandpro ever had in the History on Teams in this community.It least in My adlandpro Day I Joined 2004.
Did i read right 41,000 views in your WOSAT Main Forum David that was a massave showing.
Adlandpro needs Teams and Teamwork,Adlandpro needs Huge Teams,Marketing alone doesn't work for 90% of the people.
This is why Teems need those seeds planted with a good concept and 100% belief in the Team they are in.So Good luck woth all your indevers.

Dennis

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!