Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Adlandpro Success
5/8/2008 9:51:08 AM

Success has a habit of creeping up on you at times, unexpected.

Part of my success strategy is to do what others are doing that is working. This way you have a better chance of succeeding.

Now, I am relatively new to Internet Marketing. And being new means that I do not know much. So I looked around to find someone who would be able to teach me.

Well, I have access to quite a number of people. But, I thought how could I help newbies who join my own affiliate program, because I know that there are many people who are unable to make money on the internet and there are others who are doing very well.

Since I have read economics and sociology (among other social sciences), my approach to everything tends to always take in the big picture.  What this means is whereas you might just see things in terms of yourself, and we all do, it also pays to consider the economic factors and the social factors that affect an enterprise.

If I am going to help others really succeed at what they are doing, I figured I would need to know what affiliate internet marketers would need to do to be successful.

So I looked around and came across a membership program which provided me with some excellent tools and saved me a lot of time. After a huge learning curve, I am on the road to go where I want to go.

Now one of the things that I have learnt is to write articles and publish them. So I wrote some articles and fed them into the system and www.ezinearticles.com and are now finding my articles popping up all over the place. In fact, today I just discovered that AdlandPro published in the February Newsletter an article I wrote entitled Is This The Basics For An Effective Marketing Strategy.

Now this is the success I like to see. Also, surprisingly, another one of my articles has been used in the presidential campaign, which also surprised me. You just never know what can happen, once you start getting a little bit of success here and then there, one day it might also be elsewhere.

Catch the flame at www.happyriches.name.

Here's to your success.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!