Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
The Forced Matrix software
5/7/2008 1:21:51 PM
Hello everyone,

To understand how a matrix really works I bring to you a software company that designs software just for this purpose - matrix programs. This is their description.

Source:
http://www.getfreesofts.com/script/966/3854/Forced_Matrix_Software.html

The core of this forced matrix software is developed by the team at DH Softwares, therefore you will find that the features of our Forced Matrix product is very similar to DH-MLM. Forced Matrix v3.2 Features List Manage affiliates up to 9 levels deep. Set payment amounts at each of these levels in either a flat rate amount or as a percentage of the item price. Make recurring payments to affiliates as long as they remain a subscriber to your service (either weekly, monthly, semi-annually and annually). Cancel at any time they leave. Perfect for companies who wish to pay affiliates periodically for subscription based income. Retrieve refunds from affiliates who have already received a payment for referring a customer. This feature is included in case the customer has requested a refund from you for any reason. Optional cooling off period to allow time before affiliates accounts are credited (ideal if you have a money back guarantee and do not want to make payments to the referring affiliate during this time). Also a fraud prevention measure that only credits affiliates a set number of days after a payment is received. Cancel payments to affiliates while they are still in the cooling off period. You can cancel the payments to the referring affiliate if you believe that the order is fraudulent. Automatically generated yet fully customizable affiliate FAQ pages. This page can further be customised to add more FAQs. Fully customisable header and footer. Place your own logo and links on each of the affiliate control panel pages. Customise automated emails sent to affiliates and customers. These autoresponders will let the affiliates and/or customers know what steps need to be taken next, automatically. No manual intervention necessary. Ability to set cookie expiry days so affiliates will still get credit for the sale even if the customer decides to sign up at a later date.

In this one sentence you will see how most matrix programs work.

"Make recurring payments to affiliates as long as they remain a subscriber to your service".

This shows that without you or anyone else paying a membership fee you won't get paid. It also forces a paid membership so everyone can be paid.

So, if your matrix program states that you will make money because of the matrix this will be the same as a pyramid. If they state they have products but demonstarte your earnings from joining members (the matrix) still doesn't make it legal.

Kenneth R Sword Jr

+0
Len
Len Berghoef

1472 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Re: The Forced Matrix software
5/7/2008 1:29:18 PM
Hi Kenneth,

Thats good information...thanks.

Len
Start a 2nd income and get out of debt! http://alturl.com/aw4yv
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/7/2008 3:09:38 PM

+0
Geketa Holman

2080 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/7/2008 3:19:16 PM
Hi Ken,

I think that kind of software is near criminal in nature it encourages criminal activity to say the least , but than so is software such as bots that post and software that steals information on our  IPS and IM addresses.. for spamming purposes.

Thanks for  enlightening us once again ..

Blessings,

Geketa
Hear, O Israel the L-rd our G-d,the L-rd is one http://www.DHGBoutique.com
+0
Nan
Nan Herring

3059 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/7/2008 6:35:33 PM