Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: TROOPER TERRY TUESDAY PROFILE OF THE DAY ~ 05-06-2008
5/9/2008 2:48:10 PM

Thank you Beryl!

lol ... I would love to be caught up too Beryl.  Please don't apologize for your lateness.  You should see where I haven't been yet!

I'm learning quickly you do the best you can in the time you got!

That you have taken the time to visit and post makes you a Special Lady and dear to my heart.  I greatly appreciate your being here.

I am forever grateful to you for enriching my life

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
New Reply
+0
Terry Gorley

2831 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/9/2008 2:58:28 PM

Thank you Stephen!

I don't believe I appreciated being the eldest when I was growing up.  I realize now it has definite advantages!  lol ... there are some disadvantages too like the need to be responsible, but that too in a sense has its own advantage.  Unless you would call not being a "party animal" a disadvantage!

I had 2 brothers and a sister.  My youngest brother passed away on his 32nd birthday in 1991.  In later years, 2 stepsisters were added to the family.  They never lived with us and I only see them occasionally. 

I am forever grateful to you for enriching my life

Sincerely,

Terry

How To Be 1 of 5 Million http://www.worldchanger.ws
New Reply
+0
5/10/2008 7:40:44 AM

Hey Terry, I have met a lot of people who are an "only" child. I must say that having siblings is great. Yeah, we had our fights and disagreements when we were teenages and all, but now it is great that we are older.

Sorry about the loss of your brother. I have always thanked God that to have so many siblings, the worst thing to happen to any of us so far (knock on wood) is a broken arm. My sister has lost more than 5 babies, but does have three...

At one point, there were ten of us living in one house, my dad, step-mom, 6 biological children (me included), one half-brother, and one step-brother. It was crazy, but fun. Steve

Adlandpro is one of my fave sites as the people are fanta-bulous, the networking is great, having a place to share ads and info rocks! For over 20 years now I've been part of a huge T.E.A.M., where "Together Everyone Achieves More." Our dreams and goals are to help as many folks succeed as possible no matter what occupation or biz you are in. I have 3 main blogs or websites, including expertise in blogging, forums, communities, network marketing, social networking, advertising, lead generation, SEO & more. Love connecting with like-minded individuals. Thanks so much, Mark Stephen Hauser of http://www.facebook.com/martinezshopper and my main blog https://martinezshopperdotws.blogspot.com/
New Reply
+0
Sarah Pritchard

2399 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/11/2008 12:43:53 PM
Bonjour Stephen and Trooper Terry!

Well, Stephen there are 9 in our house and yes it can be great fun! Just ask Raymonde and Isabelle, the two smallest!

Terry, I was convinced that I'd already been here to congratulate you, but I can't find any post, so perhaps I'm going maaaaad!!!!!!

Justly deserved tribute, my dear lady

Angel cuddles,

Sarah

Angel Cuddle Cafe Empowering You to Live with Ease in Love, Joy and Abundance Angel Cuddle Publishing Angel Cuddle Trails Click here with your ghostwriting needs
New Reply
+0
Ken
Ken Wolff

1889 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/11/2008 10:47:10 PM
Congratulations Terry!

Stephen,

I agree.  Terry is Terrific!  I am just getting to know her as one of the people I look up to here at ALP.  I will say that I do not look down on anybody here, but the number that I look up to is small but growing every day.  Some people just get it.  That is the desire to help people, by puting the other persons interest ahead of their own.  Terry is one of those. 

Warm Regards,

Ken
Ken Wolff
wolff2001@gmail.com
916-704-9238

The Soaring Eagle Team
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!