Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: IT'S TIME TO VOTE FOR THE 34TH PHOTO OF THE WEEK
5/4/2008 7:16:40 PM
Thank you Anamaria, Peter, Jim and the Photo Of The Week Fan Club!

This forum is a lot of fun for me even when I don't have a photo in the running.  I just love to see where everyone has been all around the world.  A picture is worth a thousand words you know!  LOL!!!

I am glad that everyone has enjoyed the Honest Abe photo.  I took that at Mount Rushmore last July on a vacation that I have always dreamed about since I was a child.  Mt. Rushmore is a grand place to visit and learn what actually went into it's creation.  I found out that I even have some surnamed relatives who were cutters.  Good news for my family!  Now we know not everyone was a horse thief!  :)

I hope you all get to visit Mt. Rushmore one day soon.  Photos just don't do it justice!

I voted and love all the pictures!  Everything has some very interesting things going on in their parts of the world.  LOL!!!

Goodluck!

Joe

***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
5/4/2008 7:21:19 PM

Congratulations Joe. What a great photo. One day I hope to see it with my own eyes.

Good luck to this weeks contestants!

Enjoy your day!

Leanne

Leanne Did you know it IS possible to feel great whenever you choose to? I'd love to share my secret resource with you www.YourSuccessfulMind.com
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/4/2008 9:55:03 PM

Thanks for this great forum!

My VOTE IS IN  :-)

Bless you all,  Jill
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/4/2008 10:01:57 PM

CONGRATULATIONS JOE!

What a great photo.....I just sat and stared for the longest time!

My hat is off to you.  Great photography and subject matter.

Hugs,  Jill

+0
5/4/2008 10:57:12 PM
Sheryl, it was easy being brave when it was on the other side of the window LOL. We don't get many inside thankfully! They aren't dangerous but they do freak me out abit when I'm catching them to put back outside....way out in the park behind our house LOL!
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!