Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Jenny SJ

1902 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: FLYING RHINO RETURNS WITH NEW WINNER FROM THE UK
5/2/2008 5:48:04 PM
Hi Joe and team

Hearty Congrats John on winning what must be one of the most unusual awards on the internet!!!  It doesnt happen everywhere!.   Never figured out HOW you are meant to fly it though.  Thought that maybe looking at a few Harry Potter movies might give a few hints.

Like Geketa, if you find out how the creature works - please let me know too!

Have a great weekend!
Jenny
+0
John Hannah

6 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
5/2/2008 5:56:13 PM

Thanks for the Flying Rhino Award. It is indeed an honor for me to receive an award of any description from my friends here at Adlandpro.

I love this place and have found many good business opportunities and programs through my Adland friends. Many here are on mailing lists of top internet marketers and learn of the hot new programs early. I have joined many and promoted many with mixed results. Same as most members here I would imagine.

I do spend a lot of time marketing and making new friends online and even though I have joined loads of other network communities, I have always found the Adlandpro members to be the best. Most members here are active in promoting their BizOpp's to the other members and when I get a personal message here without a link I get a little dissapointed in the sender not taking up every opportunity to send their message. Some of the programs that I have joined were sent to me five or six times before I jumped in and signed up. The logic here is if many others have already joined then it is possible that I missed something in my first viewing.

As I am assuming that all Adlanders are active in seeking earning from the internet, here are some good places to start and NO I don't get any commission for the following...

www.clickbank.com  Sign up as an affiliate and choose from 1000's of products what you wish to sell. Ebooks get delivered automatic and you earn the $$$.

www.blogger.com set up another free account and get your links and descriptions liastd, then Google ping service and send it on when you are happy with it.

www.wordpress.com another good place to write your articles and include links that get picked up in search engines.

www.hubpages.com same as above and you can choose to answer questions from members. Stick to your own niche when doing so and do not be blatent in advertising as you build up a ranking score.

I do have more places but I have paid big $$$ and loads of hours in trial and error so I wont give away all my promotion places.

Here is one of my many blogs  http://www.adlandposts.blogspot.com/

You can even add Google adsense for content if you want to earn a few cents for visitors that click the ads BUT it takes a lot of time and effort to get your visitors and you dont want them leaving before you have them reading your offers and even clicking the older posts links.

Wishing each and every member here great success.

John Hannah

+0
5/2/2008 6:08:35 PM
Thank you Joe.

JOHN

Nice to see you featured here
FLYING RHINO
WHOOHOO!
Enjoy your day in the limelight.

God Bless
Gaby

God Bless Everyone
+0
Nick Sym

23156 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2008 6:36:53 PM
Hey Joe and John

I found a picture of the both of you from the old days. Keep the groove my friends !

Breast Cancer Awareness On My Site! http://www.freewebs.com/nicksym Free exposure that works http://www.webbizinsider.com/Home.asp?RID=55242
+0
Myrna Ferguson

16559 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/2/2008 10:42:35 PM
Hi John,

CONGRATULATIONS  on being this weeks Flying Rhino award   WOOOHooo

Enjoy yourself and have a great week.

Myrna