Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
My Music Ebook is now for sale ...
5/2/2008 2:28:29 AM
Are you a piano or mallet instrument student? A percussion student? Are you studying Music Theory? Then this book will be your saving grace and help cut down your study time.

Are you a teacher struggling with your students studying scales? This book will help.

The Big Book Of Scales for Mallets is like no other. Over 300 pages in .pdf format. Over 700 graphics to guide you along on the most thorough scales book now in existence.

And this ebook is in demand already.

"Ray,

I love the e-book buddy! I think it's a great tool, and a must have. I would love to get a copy of the whole thing, how much? This book is similar to Jazz Patterns by Jerry Coker, but I think you've complied more scales and diagrams for your project. I once envisioned doing something like this when I was in high school, but I'm glad you're the one who did it, major applause my friend! ... I think this is a great idea, and it's something to have especially when teaching young jazz musicians.

Robert

Robert Soto M.M.
Bass Trombonist
basstrebor@????????.com
www.myspace.com/rsotomusic"

Now being used in a few high school throughout Texas and a few professors now giving this book a thurough going over shows a much needed product.

For more info go to:

Big Book Of Scales

To easier studies.

Sword

P.S. ask me where I learned to do all of this. Hint: a $5.00 ebook.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!