Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Success Stories
4/28/2008 11:17:26 AM

Success stories are always encouraging. The funny thing about them is when you read about a person having success in some endeavor, it is the fact that they overcome a struggle or two that really endears the story to you.

I have a video of a woman who is a piano teacher and has been striken with rheumatoid arthritis since her twenties. She in her forties and now playing the piano pain free.

What is really impressive about the video is you can see her twisted fingers and distorted swollen knuckles. You know she is telling you the truth, because people with that condition cannot play the piano. But there she is twinkling the ivories on her piano.

I would love to see many more people experience the same success that she has had in finding a way to overcome her difficulties. Unfortunately, the products she is using are not permitted to be openly marketed on the internet. They have to be sold the old way. Because of this, there are many people suffering, who need not be.

I would really love to see 1000s of successful health stories like this piano teacher's story. But to do this would require people to sell the product without using the internet. Well, I suppose emails are allowed. 

Now if you know somebody who really would like to help people suffering from degenerative diseases and make some money as a distributor, then please feel free to pass their name on to me.

www.happyriches.name

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!