Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
thanks for looking
4/20/2008 3:27:29 AM
WOW!!! STEMTECH RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CUTTING EDGE STEMCELL TECHNOLOGY [2 CAPS RELEASES THREE TO FIVE MILLION OF YOUR OWN STEM CELLS DAILY] While everyone jumped on the Embryonic Stemcell wagon there were adult stemcells already being utilized by our bodies to produce the same out come; BRAND NEW TISSUE! Two scientests saw the answer in a different way. They were able to develope a product from "AFA" (all natural-concentrated, and now patented) that increases the WANING number of stem cells being released in the body to futher utilize and nourish every damaged tissue of the body in baby like newness! Hence: STEM ENHANCE Stem-cells replace WEAK cells and then REPRODUCE THEMSELVES STEMENHANCE: 1 Releases 3 to 5 million of your own stem cells 2 Helps these stem cells reach their target 3 It is a natural Anti Inflammatory 4. It is a natural Anti Depressant 5. Also experience more Energy now-WOW!! Sales of Stem Enhance began in November of 2005 Co-Name: STEMTECH Product Name: STEM ENHANCE For more information on how to try this product for yourself, or how to become an independent distributor in a one of a kind (ground floor,extremely fast growing business), call your Local Independent Distributor TOP MONEY EARNER: PHYL FRANKLIN PHONE: 1-877-696-8581 Ext. 100 HM: 970-985-4076 WEB ADDRESS: www.phyl247.com or www.stemtech247.com[Please do not use a search engine.} THANK YOU
+0
Vel
Vel Am

319 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: thanks for looking
4/20/2008 10:45:18 PM

Hey, thanks for the info.  I had heard there was a breakthrough in this area.  So harvesting embryo's was never really necessary.

Vel

- - Matthew 6:33 “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU. 34 So, never be anxious about the next day, for the next day will have its own anxieties. Sufficient for each day is its own badness. .. . . . http://www.presidentialfield.com/abelchat/ Jeremiah 33: 3 ‘Call to me, and I shall answer you and readily tell you great and incomprehensible things that you have not known.’”
+0
Re: thanks for looking
4/23/2008 5:35:37 AM
Interesting and I am glad there is "diminished use leading to total band of abortion clinic waste" I purchased a copy of "The Master Cleanser" by Stanley Burroughs, first printed in 1976 and again in 1993; ISBN 0-9639262-0-9 Ten days on maple syrup, natural lemon juice, cayenne pepper and water (spring or purified) This mix dissolves and eliminates toxins and congestion in any part of the body. * cleans kidneys & digestive system * purify glands & cells * eliminates all unusable waste and hardened material in the joints and muscles * and more In the same book, there is a solution to "rinse the digestive system" - serves a similar purpose like "rinsing the mouth" Phyl, consider Qassia to share the heath information and promote your website(s): http://jazlive.qassia.com/
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!