Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lisa Reddell

254 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: Email from an Adlander ?
8/18/2005 9:19:25 PM
Here we go again... :( Lisa PS Thank you Eileen. You are our watch dog. (and I say that with the upmost respect for you)!
Lisa Reddell :`)
Do you love candles?
+0
8/18/2005 9:44:53 PM
I just went to the Adland ind People and typed in Albert there does not appear to be a Albert Ardo listed in the membership! Bogdan can track him down! I have an idea, why don't everyone that reads the original message, send him an email telling him to send us all of his banking information so we can transfer his money to our bank account!
James Kinney The Cardioman Cardio Cocktail www.drinkcardiococktail.com/30724 Joint Cocktail:www.formor.com/30724 Check My Home Page http://www.viradyne.com/moneypartners
+0
Carla Carey

3910 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/18/2005 9:53:44 PM
HI! I just read your forum,Eileen, things like this are scary if someone responds. Unfortunately Doc my fiance' didn't know this and last year he did respond to one. It was called EuroMillionares or something like that. Thank goodness his bank took care of it in a way that protected him. As soon as we can we are going to get ppl but I have already promised someone I would sign up under them. Thanks alot! Carla
Glad to make your acquaintance! Carla Carey
+0
Gene Tinney

468 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
8/18/2005 10:13:58 PM
hello Eileen thanks i got one of those not too long ago next one i get i will notify you your friend Gene
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
8/18/2005 10:27:38 PM
Lisa, Thank You ! That's ok, I have gotten a little nickname around here too(at home). See when I have to do something it get's done. They say I don't let go , so they call me "bulldog" LOL :) Thans for stopping in !
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!