Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joe
Joe Downing

9720 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Dimitra Bravou!! Our 10th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman Award is a Lady from Athens, Greece who is Loved By us all here in Adlandpro....
4/19/2008 12:23:30 AM
Wow Sharon!!! Awesome congratulatory forum!  Keep it up!!!  LOL!!!  ~ Joe

Congratulations Dimitra!!!

There has never been any doubt in my mind or heart that you are simply excellent!  I'm glad to see you here.  For some reason, I imagined that you would be headed for the sea by now. LOL!!! 

I hope you have enjoyed your week with all the wonderful gifts from these great friends that you have.  You know that we all luv ya lots!!!

Sencirest Hugs,

Joe
***ADLAND BULLETIN BOARD*** What is Xtreme X2O? ###Get some X2O and Jerky RADICAL for the TRUTH! Laus Deo! ** HUG DEPARTMENT: Always OPE
+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Dimitra Bravou!! Our 10th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman Award is a Lady from Athens, Greece who is Loved By us all here in Adlandpro....
4/19/2008 1:50:59 AM

Hi Sharon,

Sorry, the post was meant for Dimitra, I was at work and accidently left her name out of the post.

I am so sorry Dimitra.

Congratulations on becoming the 10th DWOTW.  You are such a sweet lady, always willing to help others.  Enjoy your time in the spotlight.

118976byad69yf2k.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/19/2008 11:51:07 AM
Hi Beryl,

Thank you my dear friend.

Enjoy your weekend.

Dimitra

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/19/2008 11:53:49 AM
Hello Adelina,

Thanks for your congratulations.

Best regards,

Dimitra

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/19/2008 11:58:45 AM
Hello my friend Joe,

How wonderful is your comment. You always make my day. You make me feel very glad to be here in this community with people like you and all our other friends.

THANK YOU!

Hugs,

Dimitra

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!