Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: Dimitra Bravou!! Our 10th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman Award is a Lady from Athens, Greece who is Loved By us all here in Adlandpro....
4/15/2008 11:08:55 PM
To my friend in beautiful Greece - Dimitra,

My turn to come and CONGRATULATE you !! Sorry it took this long...I'm being kept busy over at the POTW forum, LOL.

All the best,
Jennie
"One could trace every sickness, every disease and every ailment to a mineral deficiency" Dr Linus Pauling, two time Nobel Laureate Get ALL the facts - your health depends on it
+0
Re: Dimitra Bravou!! Our 10th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman Award is a Lady from Athens, Greece who is Loved By us all here in Adlandpro....
4/16/2008 12:31:52 AM

Dear Dimitra,

I am happy to come to congratulate you. You are one that deserve all the honor, love and appreciation.

Enjoy your week as I will enjoy my week at Greece next month ... cann`t wait to jump into the see. Greece is amazing and I am in deep love with your Sun, stones, all the nature and all people.

Many hugs and my best wishes for you & family!

Lilly

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/16/2008 1:15:20 AM
Hello Queen Jennie,

Thanks for your visit here and your wishes.

Best regards,

Dimitra

+0
Dimitra Bravou

1603 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/16/2008 1:18:07 AM
Hello Lilly,

Thank you for your sweet words for me.

I'm glad to hear you will come to Greece. Are you going to visit Athens too? I would like to meet you here if you have the time.

Hugs,

Dimitra

+0
Mary Hannan

6209 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/16/2008 2:47:42 AM

Dimitra!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!