Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
This is to say hello and welcome
4/11/2008 9:48:45 PM
I have a desire to help others in their pursuit of "happiness", whatever that may be. I am not any GREAT LEADER that is recognized throughout the world, but in me lives the great helper, leader, and friend that gives to others with expecting nothing in return. Don't get me wrong, I have my own network marketing business, but this is not meant to convince anyone that my business is better than yours. I believe, just as Zig Ziglar says, "Help enough people get what they want, and you will get what you want." The most important person that ever lived on this planet said, "What you have done unto the least of these, my brethren, you have done it unto me." So really, that is what this forum is all about. My desire, my mission, my passion is to help others through self growth and any other way that I possibly can. I love to learn and I love to pass on that knowledge to others. So here, share from your passion, your desire, your heart. You will never go wrong with that. Here is to your success, Timothy Vigil
Timothy N. Vigil Wellness Experience Coach Helping people feel the vitality of yesteryear, improving life with health, wellness and wealth.
+0