Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Joelees Wholesale

5917 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Re: Our 9th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman Award is a Lady who shares her Great wisdom in Adlandpro...Lydia Fokina..
4/7/2008 10:34:37 AM

CONGRATULATIONS Lydia!!

HONOR THE 9th DISTINGUISHED WOMAN OF THE WEEK

I am not sure exactly how it works, but this is amazingly accurate. Read the full description before looking at the picture.

The picture below has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress levels at St. Mary's Hospital.

Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical. A closely monitored, scientific study revealed that, in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical; a person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins.

The more differences a person finds between the dolphins, the more stress that person is experiencing. Look at the photograph and if you find more than one or two differences you may want to take a vacation.

No Need to Reply, I'll be on Vacation

Never take life to seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
Enjoy your week my friend Gods speed :-) Lee

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Our 9th WINNER Of The Most Distiguished Woman Award is a Lady who shares her Great wisdom in Adlandpro...Lydia Fokina..
4/7/2008 10:39:19 AM

Hi Phil! Let's learn and smile together!

Отдыхаем, товарищи!

Greetings, Lydia

+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2008 10:49:24 AM

Thank You, Shirley!

Greetings, Lydia

+0
Jen
Jen Maxwell

658 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/7/2008 10:52:06 AM

CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING THE 9TH WINNER OF THE MOST DISTINGUISHED WOMAN AWARD LYDIA!  WHAT AN INCREDIBLE CV YOU HAVE!

Wishing everyone a glorious Milagro week.

Jen

Award Winning System cancels mortgage and debt interest on steroids! Without paying more each month! "The ultimate ignorance is the rejection of something you know nothing about and refuse to investigate
+0
Jerilyn Merideth

1618 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
4/7/2008 10:56:52 AM

Congratulations Lydia!

Have a great week!

Take Care,

Jerilyn

Jerilyn Merideth http://www.critterpower.com "Cutest Critter Photo Contest" now through April 30, 2011. "The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals" ~ Anonymous"
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!