Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: Come Celebrate My Dad's 80th Birthday...
4/6/2008 8:37:03 PM

Angela, you are a sweetheart. Yes, a certain lifestyle has a way of helping the age factor, but having it in the genes helps too. Bless you for stopping by with your kind words!

+0
Beryl Payton

2592 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/6/2008 11:08:14 PM

Hi James,

Thank you for the invitation, I would not have missed this for anything in the world.  It is an honor to be able to wish your Dad a  happy Birthday.

Wow, 80th, I hope I make it that far.  I had to take a second and third look, he certainly does not look 80.  He is one good looking gentleman.  And your mom is simply adorable.

Happy Birthday, Burton.  May your day be full of love, lots of joy and happiness.  (Let's not forget the cake and presents).

You are such amazing people and your son is just so awesome.

birthday024.gif picture by jeana900

Blessings,

Beryl

This Is The Healthy Lifestyle Feature-rich Information Website - Family Owned and Operated Vial Virtual Solutions Helping Business to Achieve Their Dreams
+0
4/7/2008 12:14:31 AM
Hi, James

Thanks for the invite.

You can tell your dad for me that my list is VERY similar to his ... exceptions being that I've never had the joy of being married ... nor the joy of hearing the words "Daddy" or "Dad."

James, I told you before and I'll say it again.  Take very good care of both your parents.  Unfortunately, most people never truly comprehend that when our parents pass on to a better life, we are left behind with an emptiness  ... a vacuum that can never be filled.

Long story short, when our parents die, our world comes to an end.  Take it from someone who knows.

May God bless your dad on his birthday and EVERY day ... may God bless your mom ... and may God bless YOU!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2008 8:34:16 AM

Hi Beryl, thank you so much for stopping by. My dad will love your words. just so you know, I've saved this page on my mother's computer, so they can look at it whenever they want. Bless You!

+0
James Wright

2397 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
4/7/2008 8:38:11 AM

Guadalupe, I really do appreciate what you said here. If I may, I'd like to send a copy of this to my boss. They are giving me a hard time about gettting off for this event. The bad part of it is, I requested that day off when they made the schedule!

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!