Menu

Forum: PLEXUS PRODUCT TESTIMONIALS

Description: To place an order, or join my amazing team please go to: www.startliving.myplexusproducts.com Plexus products are all natural and are for overall health. Plexus Slim has not only helped tens of thousands to lose weight easily but has also helped them with numerous health problems as you will read in these testimonials. *******PLEASE READ******* IN POSTS OR COMMENTS THESE THINGS ARE NEVER PERMITTED: NO ADS, LINKS OR WEBSITES, NO NUDE BELLY OR UNDERGARMENT PICS, NO PHONE NUMBERS, NO TAKING A CUSTOMER THAT IS NOT SOMEONE YOU PERSONALLY ADDED TO THE PAGE. ZERO TOLERANCE. PROCEDURES AND RULES FOR POSTING 1) Testimony of Plexus Product (these testimonies are shared publicly) 2) Any before and after pics of at least one month of weight loss or any evidence of getting better on a Plexus Product. Examples: lab results, wheelchair, neck brace, etc. 3) Which product you took and how many. What you ate and drank and whether you exercised or not. Note: it is not necessary to exorcize while take Plexus Slim. 4) Everything published has to be in compliance to Plexus Worldwide standards as we are representing the company 5) Any testimony concerning a minor or a pregnant or nursing mom MUST state with doctor approval to be published. 6)We reserve the right to remove anything non-compliant. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DELETE ANYTHING NOT IN COMPLIANCE AMBASSADORS: YOU ARE INVITED TO USE MY GROUP PAGE AS A TOOL, I AM SORRY BUT IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO READ AND FOLLOW THE RULES YOU CANNOT USE THIS PAGE. THIS IS A SHARED PAGE SO NO ADVERTISING OR HELPING ANYONE THAT IS NOT SOMEONE YOU PERSONALLY ADDED TO THIS GROUP......and that must be done on your own wall, not this one. I am trying to help and protect you all so no ugliness or you will not remain here. YOU WILL BE REMOVED FOR THESE REASONS: 1)Being rude, ugly or cursing and not being supportive 2)Advertising or posting your personal contact information 3)Spam emailing any customer or ambassador 4)Posting prices 5)Posting any weblinks 6)Do not take a customer that you have not personally added to the group 7)Do not ask people to call you or pm you
Members 5
Topics 3
Posts 3
Last Post 10/3/2013 11:18:04 PM
Favourites 0
+0
error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.

»Owner

Heidi Scoats

Invite Me as a Friend

»Heidi Scoats's forums

There are no forums to display here.
Promote
Thread Last Post Posts Views
Testimony from Ashely
10/3/2013 11:18:04 PM
1 444
Testimony from Kelly
10/3/2013 10:25:38 PM