Menu

Create Forum

Forum Last Post Members Topics Posts
Michael Caron
As the music business is much different now than it has been for quite some time, We are going to try to re-instate our company M&S Promotions. As most singers are basically not working because they can't get gigs, what we do is set you up with one of the biggest internet radio stations in the country with connections in several countries overseas as well. You can start out by submitting cover songs, and as you go along we will show you how you can buy your own song to sing.
4/14/2020 5:58:39 PM
Michael Caron
In this forum, I would like to discuss the best way to write science fiction stories. Over the years I have attempted to write short stories that would be of interested to people, but have always come up short. Without going into the past of stories of my failures that bored you as well as me, what I am going to do is post some of my smaller stories and ask for opinions as to whether I should continue with the story or drop it. Any suggestions will be welcome, just don't be too rude.
3/13/2020 5:32:18 PM
Michael Caron
In this Forum, I would like to get peoples opinions on various categories. Some people have opinions that are not as popular as other categories and may not receive as much attention as others, but we do all have the right to believe what we feel is right. I don't want to get into religion or politics in these threads because this would cause too much tension. Please keep this in mind. Thank You. ~Mile~
2/2/2020 11:45:58 PM
Shirley Caron
😉🙋‍♀️ Hello, everyone! I am inviting all of you to celebrate my birthday today. I have become 72 years old. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon and God Bless All Of You and Your Families! Love and Blessings Shirley Caron
2/2/2020 4:11:41 AM
Michael Caron
This forum is about the existence of UFO's and the fact that more revelations are coming out every single day. We are not alone. We never have been nor will we ever be alone. Join us and express your thoughts on the matter. Everyone is welcome here. Always have been, always will be. Please get involved and give us your thoughts GOD BLESS YOU ~Mike~
1/8/2020 12:00:41 AM
Shirley Caron
I have not been on the internet for a long time because my health has been very poor. I may now have Congestive Heart Failure and I have a lot of tests to go through. The hospital will be hooking me up with something that keeps track of my heart's activity for 24 hours. I am scared and will be nervous during all the tests. Please keep me in your Prayers and God Bless All Of You! Please write back to me when you get a chance. Love and Blessings Shirley Caron
8/13/2019 9:30:18 PM
R.l. Thomas
This forum welcomes anyone who can add value to the topic of achieving large volumes of website traffic and the techniques of building large prospect lists. In addition, you'also find an array of business planning, funding, marketing and related resource information.
1/8/2012 7:35:25 PM
Shirley Caron
I created this group because I have several special friends here on AdlandPro. I deeply appreciate all their Prayers, Love, Comfort, and Support they have given me over the years. It is very important to treasure our friendships with our friends and to thank them for all they have done for us. I Love all my friends very much and I ask the good Lord to send down special Blessings upon all of them. God Bless All Of You and Your Families! Love and Peace Shirley Caron
6/22/2011 10:45:20 PM
facebook
Like us on Facebook!