Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Re: Now for something COMPLETELY different!
9/25/2007 7:31:40 PM

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your topic in today,s Post. You sure stir the hornet's nest here.

I can not say I agree with Michael's view about training, I personally think there is too much training with little substance to help you apply it to make money online. More of Step-by-Step Guide Route to success.

I do identify with Fionnuala's view on newbies low budget starting point, that drives you to follow freebies and trials. I have had the bitter experience of that hence, my affinity with her views.

Joseph on the other hand talk about diligent research of the program you join. the problem with that is the key commodity of online business. TIME.  Going back to Fionnuala's points as newbies with limited budget, you have to join several safelists which in turn means tons of emails to scan through to click for credits so you can email 1000's of like minded prospectors in the vain hope of making some sales, if you are lucky. Then you join several more Traffic sites in the hope you can surf long enough at each site to acumulate traffic credits to drive visitors to your site. I would like someone to tell me how many hours a day you will need to slave away at your computer to get the credits you will need to make a dent on the internet with Billions of People with computer, and  100's of millions trying to do the same thing.

When you take cold hard look at the facts of the matter above you can understand when the people in the know suggest that only 5% make it on the internet, we are all struggling to be among the top 5% and not part of the 95% that do not make it. You will need 12hour day on the computer for months to get results that we all seek. If you have the financial muscle, then things happen for you more quickly.

My friends, if you're to succeed online which by and by is possible, we will need to work hard, share our experiences and know-hows to make it. I will do my bit, and I hope other friends will contribute to make these our ventures a resounding success.

See you at the Top.

Virentius O Ben. Davies

http://Timeismoneyanywhere.com

With Warmest regards. Virentius O Ben Davies http://tinyurl.com/2hjkdn 00441214511035
+0
Gerry Pira

111 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
9/25/2007 11:43:54 PM

I look for friendly relationships, exchange of information about business and social activities, needs and wants, etc.

Most messages I receive tell me right off that I need to sign up or buy what they're selling.

Gerry

+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/25/2007 11:56:08 PM

Michael my friend,

That is EXACTLY what I wanted to hear!!

Thank you SO MUCH!

That was a great post to start this forum off on the RIGHT foot :-)

To Success!

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Tim
Tim Southernwood

839 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
9/26/2007 12:10:45 AM

Thanks Fionnuala for your input. I totally agree with you about making it so's the newcomer or those on a minimal budget still have an opportunity to earn and learn.

I"ve decided that after another day or two of answers (maybe sooner if responses start to "dry-up" ;-) I'll condense the answers into a compact form so we can see the main gist of what people are primarily looking for when they are thinking of joining a business.
This is becoming very interesting! Thanks everyone!

Tim Southernwood/Get eH² Packs!/BlogNet Awards We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit - Aristotle
+0
Kathy Hamilton

13886 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/26/2007 12:24:13 AM

Just my 2 cents, I know its not worth all that much but I will just say one thing.

I teach People around the world to focus on Advertising thier Presence and Marketing thier Identity.I teach People to Brand themselves.

I teach People how to succeed and earn Money fron free.

I have an do make free work for me.It does pay and There is no out of pocket that comes from you.

What most do not understand is that no matter what you do or no matter how long you have done this,it is all about how you work it,You have to work anything and everything you do to make it work for you.

Decide what your Whys are for doing it and decide what it is that your goal is.

Learn to become friendly users. and what Michael said is so true.You have to develope relationships and learn then take everything into an account and incorporate it to what fits you and your needs.

Thats my 2 cents, great post.

Kathy Hamilton/simikathy.com

I walk by faith not by sight Profit Clicking http://www.profitclicking.com/?r=simikathy
+0