Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
THE FLYING RHINO LANDS IN NEW MEXICO
6/8/2007 7:38:05 AM

Hi Folks:

Our Flying Rhino Award is up and gliding along this week. Unlike the one that denotes a disloyal person or group, The Flying Rhino from BCN News and TGAMM FM Radio is awarded every Friday to those who provide humor in the market place.

So with out further hesitation, may we introduce this weeks winner of this fun award.

Flower.com

Joe Downing
Location Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States
Interests Laughing, Helping others, Friends!, God, Ultimate Health, Smiling, YOU! :), My family, TEAMs

Company The Energized Marketeers
URL View The Energized Marketeers's web site

Canada Coupon Bannner for Pingo Canada Coupon Bannner for Pingo

+0
Sharon Lee

6727 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: THE FLYING RHINO LANDS IN NEW MEXICO
6/8/2007 7:55:41 AM

WTG Joe D. You be da Rhino Dis Week!!

What!! NO JERKY Banner??? Whats up with that???

Peace, Sharon

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2007 8:00:25 AM

Hey Ya Mr Joe Cowboy,
Hope you are feeling great & enjoying every moment of this.

You are certainly the man of the hour.  An honorary June 07 Just Perfect Award winner & now, the 'Flying Rhino' spoted you.... Oh man, you are EVERYWHERE.

Nevertheless Joe dear, you know I am proud of you for all that you do and all that you have becomed.  You are my special friend with a great big warm loving appreciative supportive encouraging heart and your smile surely sells toothpaste well (LOL).  Great smile, great personality, great positive attitude, surely perfect with a rating of a 1000000000000%.

Enjoy the limelight my friend!

Love, Rina
+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/8/2007 8:06:08 AM
Hey ya JoeRhino,
I just had to come back and say a loving thank you to Joe Buccheri & TGAMM for this recognition and for all they do for every other Rhino recipients.

Thank you team.

And Joooooeeeeeeeee, I brought ME
Monkey Kiss and my friends (they wanted to say hi and I could not say no) =>  Zebra Hippopotamus Leopard Lion Monkey Tiger Giraffe Elephant Gorilla Puppy 2 Parrot Kitty 7 Groundhog Moose Bunny Raccoon Squirrel Fox Beaver Hedgehog Panda Skunk

Enjoy my friend.

Love, Rina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!