Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Re: My Poetry Page 1
10/12/2007 3:29:20 PM

Great, Pauline, your own poetry forum!  Glad you have had 2 published so far, I am sure there will be others.

Did you abandon the other plan?  Those were some of my favorites and copyrighted, please keep them safe.

Really I think this is the best idea to have just your own.  You and John work so well together.  I like the tribute to your Mother.  You will be published, I am sure, so keep it up.

Best wishes,

Sara

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/12/2007 3:41:53 PM
Dear Sara,

Thank  you for dropping by, hey no Ive just not had the time to work on it, Im also waiting for some other friends too to send in their contributions, I like all three of yours they are great. Thank you Sara for your encouraging words.

I do look forward to the day when a book would be published.

All in good time is guess.

take care and have a lovely weekend

Pauline R
+0
10/12/2007 8:02:34 PM

Pauline,

Somewhere in here someone recommended poetry.com.  Have been there, done that.  I have poems published there but I do not participate anymore.  At one time there was a forum here that told of their hoax.  They just want your poem so they can make a book that they sell to you and it is crowded with others poems.  They make a lot of money off this but it costs you about $40 to buy the book.  Like I say, I used to contribute but in 10 years maybe I bought one book.  It is better to self-publish than to go that way. 

Just my opinion of course, everyone has to learn.  I do recommend shelovesgod.com and have had good results with that.  Of course,  to have your own website is also good.

Keep writing, keep the spirit and it will happen.

Sara

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/21/2008 12:12:47 AM
Hello dear friends of this forum,

Come listen to this awesome video by one of my favorites YANNI

and my new poem posted on the main page.

Have a great week

Pauline R
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!