Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
En101 now in its fifth year and still growing strong !!
2/19/2009 3:15:29 AM

En101 now in its fifth year and still growing strong !!

With the global economy in shambles, and people scrambling to get and keep a job… now is the time to get going with your En101 business !

Why?

Because learning a new language gives a person an edge over the competition !

Did you know that En101 has one of the highest payouts in the industry with the incredible eVoucher system ?

Here is how it works:

Enroll three new members with the same package and you get an eVoucher of the same value… for free !

(You can then either collect the money directly from your next enrollee, OR you could have En101 collect your payment, less our normal fee!)

After earning an eVoucher, log into your Business Center, and in the En101 eVoucher Tracker simply mark it for auto payment on the Management Product Voucher’s page, the next time one of your personally sponsored sales are paid and approved En101 will deduct a fee and then pay the rest directly into your member wallet !

So,

• Enroll 3 ProPak programs and get 1 eVoucher valued at $349. Your next approved Propak enrollment will give you $349 (less our normal fee) = and the remainder is paid directly to your member wallet ! • Enroll 3 Ameripak or Bizpak programs and get 1 eVoucher valued at $199. Your next approved will pay you $199 (less our normal fee) = and the remainder is paid directly to your member wallet !

Now, let’s recap:

All the points from your enrollments or any enrollments in either your teams will count towards pay steps for you and participation in the weekly pool ! (This creates automatic teamwork)

You earn matching eVouchers and “cash in YOUR pocket” from your personal enrollments !

• 4 Pro Pak enrollments = 3 x $100 personal bonus + 1 x $349 eVoucher (less our normal fee) = $590, plus you get 30 points and $450 is paid to the weekly pool ! • 4 Ameripak or Bizpak enrollments = 3 x $100 personal bonus + 1 x $199 eVoucher (less our normal fee) = $460, plus you get 12 points and $180 is paid to the weekly pool !

(Other packages pay their respective values)

En101 is incredible - build your business, while at the same time, helping the people you enroll get their business going too !!

Please review the following pages for more information:

Business Overview
Powerpoint Presentation
ProPak Advantage

En101 - in its fifth year and still growing strong !!

+1
Qaim Khan

805 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Re: En101 now in its fifth year and still growing strong !!
2/19/2009 7:08:39 AM

Thank  you friend,

Have you a product to sell ?

Give it a FREE listing at:

http://www.tripleclicks.com/9155252/go

Thinking about starting a home business? Not sure where to begin? Start your home business on a rock-solid base! Consider teaming up with us. Since 1985, we've helped tens of thousands of men and women worldwide build successful home businesses. www.sfi4.com/9155252/FREE http://www.tripleclicks.com/9155252/go A Massive opportunity to profit awaits by joining us now. IT Recruits IT Converts IT Sells for you IT Builds your team IT Grows your business/s IT Provides endless sites IT Sends traffic to your sites -AutoPilot... Advertising -AutoPilot... Marketing -AutoPilot... Recruiting -AutoPilot... Signups -AutoPilot... TeamBuilding -AutoPilot... Any Business Opportunity -Autopilot...Massive Income For Life -Infinite Forced Matrix Cheers.... To The Greatest Internet Marketing Opportunity So Far... In The History Of Internet Marketing. https://gofounders.net/founderinvitation/invitation/10824
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2009 8:19:38 AM

Hi Qaim!

Welcome to language revolution!

Please review the following pages for more information:

Business Overview

Powerpoint Presentation
ProPak Advantage

En101 - in its fifth year and still growing strong !!

+1
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2009 11:45:53 AM
Hello Lydia!

Thank you for the invitation to EN101. English is my 3rd language. I imagine it will always be. What I learned in life will always be my base. Having Greek as base language there will always be a question. Shall I learn better English? For what purpose when English is decreasing as world language aground the world.

Maybe I should say privet! Russian language is increasing right now. Russia may not be a strong country but more and more people want to learn Russian.

Georgios

ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Lydia Fokina

2042 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/19/2009 12:54:57 PM

Hello my dear Greek brother Georgios!
You have hit the mark!
On package EN101 training to Russian is also possible!
And we search for those who wishes to study Russian!
Our pupils who study English language, wish to communicate with contempoparies who wish to learn Russian!
They will help each other with development of the second language!
Just now we  advance this project!

Online language's tutor EN101 allows to study  the following languages: English,  Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Latvian, Japanese, German,  French, Korean.

100+ Chapters of English Proficiency modules.

Hundreds of pages of practice exercises, quizzes and drills.

• Full text and audio on all lessons.
  • Writing Quizzes, Pronunciation Drills
  • Alphabet, Counting, Money (US Dollars)
  • Greetings, Food and Drinks, Household
  • Family, health, banking, eating out, shopping, relationships, emergency...
  • We cover too many topics to mention!

Take a look at the English101 indexes on the English 101 homepage for a complete overview!

There are also the lessons for kids in form of games.

50+ English Games for all of the Kids in your household!

Education, Animals, Hobbies, Rooms Sports, General, Alphabet, Numbers and Multiplication

We are using the language's online tutor EN101  for study English language in our club Record.

Our pupils would like to communicate with English-speaking children, which would like to study/improve Russian language. They will help each another to study second language!

Free-of-charge examples of lessons  
The address for registration

Enroll

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!