Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Re: A smile for you ;-)
6/5/2008 5:24:06 AM
Hi Peter,

yeh its funny and true at the same time...but my side of the world is different tho' Women put up with sooooo much..its amazing and I can learn from their life...Infact I have to sometimes teach them to think differently to esteem themselves worthy of so much more..and not be a doormat !!!

Have a fun day

Pauline R
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/5/2008 5:26:13 AM
Hi Lesyle,

Glad it made you laugh, it did me too !!!! the 5th floor too would be enough for me. LOL

Have a fun day

Pauline R
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/5/2008 5:31:53 AM
Dear Babette

Im glad you enjoyed this...funny yet true...I have one friend right now in my life here in Chennai, and shes like the one who walks out of the store. Got her expectations way high, wonder if her wonderman even exists LOL she is 32 already and not married, and that according to Indian standards is old already :-) yet she desperately wants to get married but cant settle for the guys who want to court her!!!

Take care sweet friend,

hugz

Pauline R

+0
Heidi Stern

607 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
6/5/2008 5:32:20 AM

Hiya Pauline,

Thanks for the giggles to start my day!

7UPPCA1JA8EYCAOIQR15CAP995JCCAHUMPF.jpg picture by Heidi14663

Heidi Stern ~ Your Friend in Wellness
+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
6/5/2008 5:37:41 AM
Hi Gaby,

good to see you here, and happy you enjoyed reading it.

Yes some of us really expect to meet a man ofour dreams, does he exist ?? I think not, we only hurt ourselves by having such high expectations of a man..when infact they are just human LOL!!!

I think its all a process of growing to be a better YOU, evolving to be the best together, and thats called friendship and relationship !!

Have a great day and thanks for coming and sharing this time with me..we did have a good laugh didn't we ??

God bless

Pauline R
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!