Gendermale
Member SinceThursday, June 11, 2009
Last ActivityThursday, May 16, 2013
LocationAlbany, Georgia, United States United States
Place of Origin
Promote
About Me
About Me
I am a strong believer Each one Teach one Reach one help one, helping others become successful and you will be rewarded for your deeds. I am into health, nutrition, exercise and the proper diet, we all love foods however, the improper diets bring on health problems, in the long run, increase medical cost!   I really love and care about people, their is good in all of us, we all make mistakes and say things that we regret! I am a lover of the great out doors and very concerned about the environment, if we don't replenish it we are going to lose it.   For the past 22 years I have been working with at risk and disadvantage youth, I am a strong believer in education and self discipline, "undisciplined behavior,create societal problems! In addition I really love music the universal language. I really believe in AliveMax, I chose this company to get into MLM because I believe that if you put the proper nutrients in your body it will reward you with longevity! Centenarians around the World live in Nutrients rich societies which contributes to their longevity!      
My Interests
My Interests (87)
Comments (12)
Friends (719)
Photos (0)
Groups (17)
Events (17)
Forums (75)
Ads (1)
Webpage

»Posts

10/7/2009 3:41:08 AM (5331 days ago), Melvin James wrote:
Is there a problem with Violence in your City and what do you think Needs to be done to put an en...
in Is Enough Being Done To End Violence In America? in Friends Sound Off What's On Your Mind?
9/21/2009 10:55:16 PM (5346 days ago), Melvin James wrote:
Steven great to have you for a friend I would love to have post your Testimonial in my forum soun...
in Steven Wills in Profile Comments Forum
9/18/2009 7:57:43 AM (5350 days ago), Melvin James wrote:

in Are You Seeing Any Signs of AN Economic Recovery In Your Locale? in Friends Sound Off What's On Your Mind?
9/9/2009 4:12:14 AM (5359 days ago), Melvin James wrote:

in Why Are People Disrespecting The Office Of The Presidency? in Friends Sound Off What's On Your Mind?

» Forums I Own

Forum Members Topics Posts
Friends Sound Off What's On Your Mind?
facebook
Like us on Facebook!