Search for People

Enter part of a name below to search our members.

Advanced
You are viewing a single thread.
Click here to view the entire wall.

Get These Amazing Deals!

Jim Allen
+2
Jim Allen: 558 days ago

Direct White House Involvement Exposed in New Benghazi Emails (Video)

In the following video with Fox News’ Catherine Herridge, she reveals that new documents received from a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit filed by Judicial Watch lead directly to the White House. Who would have thought, right!?!?!

Among the documents received, one, in particular, was an email from senior Obama advisor Ben Rhodes with the subject line titled, “Prep Call With Susan,” that states within the document that one of the objectives of the planned call was to:

“To underscore that these political protests were rooted in an internet video, not a broader failure of policy.”

The email went out to dozens of Obama staffers including spokesman Jay Carney, so despite whining from Democrats that Benghazi was a vast right-wing conspiracy or a witch hunt by the GOP, we now have even more hard evidence it was a massive cover-up by Captain Transparency and the rest of Team Hope and Change.
http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2016/05/direct-white-house-involvement-in-new-emails-regarding-benghazi-cover-up-2802175.html
Jim Allen
+1
Jim Allen: 558 days ago

I see Jan, is showing she is still able to be a thummy. My oh my how children will have their little tantrums. Every post by Diane and myself are getting a red thumb from none other than the jazzy one. I would be willing to wager.
Phillip Black
+2
Phillip Black: 558 days ago

You talking 'bout the Queen of Adland! At least she thinks so!
Diane Bjorling
+4
Diane Bjorling: 558 days ago

I would ask that you both stop talking about Jan on the community wall.

Jan has the prerogative to downvote anything she pleases as these votes have no real meaning except to how much power YOU give them.

It is Friday the 13th and I fully intend to enjoy this day..how about you?
Patricia Bartch
+1
Patricia Bartch: 558 days ago

Thank you Diane. There is far too much talking behind people's backs going on. This is a site viewed by business people and this type of talk is not professional.
Why is this back-stabbing allowed? No one else is doing it.
Diane Bjorling
+3

There are many wrongs going on here Pat the actions of others are as big of an issue as those who are at this moment being vocal on the community wall.

What bothers me is that until fairly recently this wall was one where people respected each other, people could laugh and share many things..many topics and it was working very well.

If a person used the downvote it was a shock because as a whole no body used it.

Now it is used as a weapon against people..not because of disagreeing with a topic but because..how dare this person say anything.

What happened to people conversing and sharing topics without the drama?

I am not into drama..I hate drama and for the most part all I read is topics or responses to drama.

I will say this one image says it all!

Diane Bjorling
+2

edit: of course not everyone is creating drama and to those people I will say a huge thank you.
Myrna Ferguson
+3
Myrna Ferguson: 558 days ago

I think the more thumbs deal is talked about the worse it gets.
Diane Bjorling
+2

thank you Myrna!!! ( the exclamation points is to say how much I totally agree with you!)
My Links