Search for People

Enter part of a name below to search our members.

Advanced
You are viewing a single thread.
Click here to view the entire wall.

Get These Amazing Deals!

Jim Allen
+1
Jim Allen: 762 days ago

President Obama, One Corporate Puppet Among Many
By Carl Gibson, Reader Supported News
14 April 13

his year, the New Deal turned 80. And those same New Deal programs championed by FDR, a Democrat, defined the bedrock of the American left political achievements for all others who would seek the presidency. Now, the corporate takeover of our government has proven that those New Deal programs can be slowly dismantled by a Democrat president, as the Obama administration fully digs its heels in on an austerity agenda.

He's not the one running the show, but rather, his strings are being pulled by Wall Street bankers and hedge fund managers like Pete Peterson, who is most of the wallet behind the corporate-funded "Fix the Debt" sham campaign. Even one of Fix the Debt's key spokesmen admitted that their goal was to create an "artificial crisis" that would justify gutting Social Security.

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/16949-president-obama-one-corporate-puppet-among-many
Roy Leazer
+2
Roy Leazer: 760 days ago

Looks like you're getting there. But you still think those right wingers are gonna save your assets.
Jim Allen
+0
Jim Allen: 760 days ago

See Roy, we can't win arguing between ourselves over these same sad politicians. At least Trump is willing to risk it all to make a difference, you really should listen to him. More common ground than you think.
Roy Leazer
+1
Roy Leazer: 759 days ago

Trump is not risking anything. He would not know how to make a difference. He is there to open up the way for the new kid and push Bush out. Besides, listening to him makes my head hurt.
Jim Allen
+0
Jim Allen: 759 days ago

Of all running I like Cruz and Trump the rest are spoilers, or getting their feet wet for 2020 if we still have elections then.
IMHO
Jim Allen
+0

You know I have Indian blood in me 1/8th creole and on my Dad's side the Indians of Jamestown fame also run in my blood. I am first to admit I am a #Heinz57 American. I am sure you are too. There are few purebloods left. All I have to say this is my home and I will stand up for it and against all that cannot see themselves being covered by the Bill of Rights and the Declaration of Independence. And the comment it was written by Rich White Men doesn't hold water and you know it. You need to truly review your history books written prior to this Liberal Progressive mental disease that seems to be running rampant. Revenge isn't a good excuse because NOT ONE PERSON LIVING HERE TODAY was either a slave owner or a slave and you forget about all the indentured servants screwed by the sale of their script for passage and found themselves slaves for life as well as their families. Farmer more of them than those of color.
Jim Allen
+0

But hey they are the wrong color to matter it seems. Hypocritical if you ask me.
My Links