Search for People

Enter part of a name below to search our members.

Advanced
You are viewing a single thread.
Click here to view the entire wall.

Get These Amazing Deals!

Troy Jenkins
+5
Troy Jenkins: 1333 days ago

Hemp cures many types of cancers in just 3 months, diabetes, lowers blood pressure – too many proven cases…plus a growing list of ailments

If you know anyone with debilitating diseases…pass this on to them… right now
The pharmaceutical industry is crooked as hell and will always make more drugs to maintain or slowly kill US… -
THEY WILL NEVER EVER CURE…THERE IS NO MONEY IN THE CURE

*** IF YOU THINK IM A WACK JOB…THEN THAT IS UP TO YOU…BUT ITS YOUR FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER WHO IS SUFFERING BECAUSE OF YOUR CONDITIONG AND NARROW MIND…REMEMBER THAT WHEN THEY BECOME TAKEN OVER BY THEIR DEBILITATING DESEASE OR WORST YET…DIE FROM IT – GOD WILLING THEAT DOESN’T HAPPEN***

Rick Simpson's CRUSH CANCER WITH HEMP AND TRUTH - Free Internet Seminar

how to make your hemp oil by Rick Simpson

The TRUTH about Rick Simpson's Hemp Oil (Part 1) Pfizer gets away with illegal activity

The TRUTH about Rick Simpson's Hemp Oil (Part 2) Bayer sells a drug which contains the aids virus and gets away with it

The TRUTH about Rick Simpson's Hemp Oil (Part 3) Stats on deaths around the world with Hemp “0” tobacco over 350, 000 every year

President Obama Signs Farm Bill Legalizing Industrial Hemp 07.02.14
Roy Leazer
+0
Roy Leazer: 1333 days ago

I can see my next venture...
Jim Allen
+0
Jim Allen: 1333 days ago

Myrna Ferguson
+1
Myrna Ferguson: 1333 days ago

The thing is Rick Simpson is talking about Hemp oil not smoking pot. Totally different. Smoking pot is bad for you. Taking hemp oil can cure you.. I have taken hemp oil. I recommend it highly.
Jim Allen
+1
Jim Allen: 1332 days ago

No what he is talking about is "legalizing" you to grow your own cure in your own back yard should you choose to. He is giving the why and then showing you how to do it. Tommy Chong will tell you the oil is what worked. And if you listen to Simpson, indica the higher THC works better than all he has used or tinctured which how I know this process. One of my great aunts made tinctures in this way for different things. Locals thought she was a witch, LOL.
Jim Allen
+1

PS: there are benefits to folks when the herb is vaped but that isn't smoking as most folks know it. Although the nicotine delivery vaper systems are taking hold with the E-Cigs Popularity. To think I neglected a e-cig business from about 6 years ago. One of my mistakes of quitting too soon on it.
Myrna Ferguson
+2
Myrna Ferguson: 1332 days ago

Thanks Jim, I got the wrong name. I stand for Hemp oil, it is a cure for cancer.
Jim Allen
+0

Jim Allen
+0

&feature=share&list=PLwBs_ihArc1lCYDym-DH4EsDMR_UMTtA6&index=169
Jim Allen
+0
Jim Allen: 1331 days ago

Jim Allen
+0

Jim Allen
+0

Steve Man
+0
Steve Man: 1331 days ago

What nonsense giving people false hope for some quack cure.
Jim Allen
+1

You really don't know much then Steve, is all I can say. But you are allowed your opinion. Exactly what do you base it upon?
David Rowland
+2
David Rowland: 1331 days ago

Hemp, like any plant can have some benefits. However, hemp, like any herb, can have different effects on different people.
Unfortunately, due to certain effects of hemp, it has been abused, and misused, and gotten a bad rap because of it.
It is true that hemp can help with cancer, but it is NOT a cure all as a lot of folks claim, because it can interact differently with different people and their body chemistry.
If folks would use it like God meant it to be used, with common sense, and in conjunction with other herbs, exercise, common sense, etc.... then yes, it can really help with a lot of issues.
And folks also need to realize that not all hemp is good for oil, smoking, etc.... there are many varieties of hemp that are good for construction, not oils or smoking.
And smoking it isn't the best use either. There is nothing on this earth that gives more benefits smoking it than using it in a natural way.
Troy Jenkins
+2
Troy Jenkins: 1331 days ago

Steve...your limited opinion is the very reason why companies like Pfizer and Bayer can get away with murder evry day...you need to get with the program my firend...and wake up...stop liteneing to the dribble that is fed to you and strart looking for real news and real information...good luck if you evr come down with anything debilitaing mate...sad thing is you will only make it worse or accelerate all because you are "conditioned" and brainwashed with rubbish information...I suppose you think 9/11 was committed by terrorists who failed getting their pilots license many times over too right...or maybe you believe Flouride to be a wonderful chemical to be added to a lot of our food and all of our water...or maybe think those "pretty lines in the sky" which occure all around the world are just planbe vapour trails https://www.google.com.au/search?q=chemtrails&client=firefox-a&hs=ZuD&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=yFISU7r9Da29iAeEs4GoAQ&ved=0CDMQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=635 wake up buddy...stop being a sheep and open your eyes and clear out your ears mate...peoples lives depend on it

?
Troy Jenkins
+0
Troy Jenkins: 1331 days ago

by the way everyone...the biz opportunity i attached to the original post...dont bother with them...they actually deleted me from the company for including my research to back up the industry they are stepping into...this shows no conviction...so i wouldn't be surprised if they a re another fly buy nighter and just out to milk everyone with low level cbd products
Helen Elias
+2
Helen Elias: 1331 days ago

Marijuana used in any way except smoked is excellent remedy for many different ailments BUT it is not the only remedy. A woman "cured" herself of lung cancer with another natural product in less than a week. People with other cancers also become cancer-free with the same stuff so marijuana is not the end all and be all.
Jim Allen
+2
Jim Allen: 1330 days ago

Helen, I believe the main point is, that natural remedies should not be illegal not matter what natural source it comes from. Legislate a plant? Really? It grows almost everywhere even places others won't grow and you want to make it illegal? How Preposterous!
S Jawaid
+1
S Jawaid: 1330 days ago

Anything that can make them a profit
Helen Elias
+1
Helen Elias: 1330 days ago

I agree, Jim. God gives us a plant and then government says we can't use it or grow it? Are they better than God? I guess they think they are.
Helen Elias
+2
Helen Elias: 1330 days ago

Another point ...If the pharmaceutical companies get their way, the best health-giving plants would be outlawed as well ..thru CODEX. For example, growing garlic and other herbs would be an offense just as mj is now.
Jim Allen
+0
Jim Allen: 1329 days ago

Don't let them get their way join the movement.
Helen Elias
+0
Helen Elias: 1329 days ago

Hi Jim ..if you are talking to me, I've been involved in "the movement" loooonnnggg ago ...long before you perhaps. The problem is that there are too many "movements" ...but not enough 'bowel' movements )
Jim Allen
+0
Jim Allen: 1329 days ago

Making a Tincture...
Jim Allen
+1
Christina Ann
+1
Christina Ann: 1328 days ago

thanks
My Links