Visibility: Public
Type: Business
Owner: Amy Cordobaowns this group. Amy Cordoba
Date Created: 6/10/2013
City: San Ramon
Address:
Phone:
Email:
Description: This Business Opportunity is For Anyone that is looking for Extra Cash and actually it can replace your full-time Job.
What Is Instant Rewards?

Instant Rewards Is Pay per referral program. It works very similar to referral marketing you see on TV. For example, dish network offers cash or discounts to its customers when they refer their friends and family. This is exactly how IR works.

How Does Instant Rewards Work?

Each time you refer someone to the Instant Rewards Network you get paid a flat amount, depending upon which program they sign up for. So when you refer someone to Instant Rewards you get $20 bucks. When refer someone to IR 60 you get an additional $60 bucks. so if your goal is $90 a day you can do that by signing up just one person per day! I suggest you sign up for both if you plan on making decent cash with this system.

How Much Can You Make With Instant Rewards?
This is a great question and it really varies, depending on a few things. First, you have to know how to market online and get people to your affiliate link.(I have some awesome resources available for my team)

Secondly, you have to be willing to work. Even though this program is very simple, it still takes some effort. SO if you have 2 hours a day, then give it two hours a day. If you only have 30 minutes then give it a full focused 30 minutes of your time. So many times I see people coming online looking to get rich quick. This is not that type of deal. It’s really designed to give you some extra income. Some people make hundreds of dollars a months. Some make thousands and others make absolutely nothing. Those who make the most tend to be the ones who stick with it and take responsibility for their own results.

» Events

» New Event

Events on 4/26/2024

No events have been created yet for this day.
Previous MonthApril 2024Next Month
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

» Albums

This group does not have any albums yet.

» Forums

There are no forums here yet.

»Posts

There are no threads here yet.
facebook
Like us on Facebook!