Visibility: Public
Type: Club
Owner: Chris Ferbertowns this group. Chris Ferbert
Date Created: 3/1/2011
City: Wichita
Address:
Phone:
Email: chrisferbert@gmail.com
Description: Sorry but this program and group is intended for United States Residents only.
Wealth Creations Network is a team wealth building system. I have created this group for those who are members or future members can congregate within this club, and devise a team plan if need be before joining or after joining. Each team in WCN is a team of six. So if you have a team of five and you need one more to fill up your team you can come here and find those who are looking to join a team, and see if they would be interested in joining your powerteam. There will be no authorized link dropping in this group, if you would like to contact someone within this group about joining your team it must be conversed without a link. Remember Wealth Creations Network is a team effort so when deciding to join if you are not sure of when to join perhaps you should comment on who needs a member as so WCN doesn't recieve open referels, and people within this group fill up their teams faster together. The website address for this forum is my autoresponder email opt-in subscriber list, if you should sign up for this you will recieve only information on Wealth Creations Network, I do not use my email lists for anything other than the program specified. If you should decide you want more information I would recommend signing up for this email in which I have placed affiliate referel links of those who need members on their teams. If you become an affiliate and would like your name placed on this list you can email me at chrisferbert@gmail.com with the subject in capital letters "REFEREL LINK" than in the email header just place "your member id" I can do the link myself so it isn't sent to my spam by mistake. Thank you, and may this group bring faster success to all our teams. Thank You, and enjoy.

» Events

» New Event

Events on 4/25/2024

No events have been created yet for this day.
Previous MonthApril 2024Next Month
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

» Albums

This group does not have any albums yet.

» Forums

There are no forums here yet.

»Posts

There are no threads here yet.
facebook
Like us on Facebook!