Visibility: Public
Type: Advertising
Owner: Dawncarla Delapazowns this group. Dawncarla Delapaz
Date Created: 8/24/2010
City: Muskegon Heights
Address:
Phone:
Email: miladydee@yahoo.com
Description: Ok let’s talk frankly here.

We all have a team that we are with. We all have a word press or some free website that we built ourselves and our team is scattered everywhere and not connected right.

One team member could be on wordpress.com and another could have a word press on their server or another person’s server. Who knows what’s working and what is not.

I have a huge solution to this problem, and it is only going to cost you $10.00 per month. Yes, I said $10.00 per month and that’s with one install of this Word Press MU application you can have an AD free word press creation with millions of word press’s connected to it.

The entire team would be under one account with their own log in ect…Better yet let me sweeten this offer.

You as the Word Press Admin Holder would be able to update your team’s blogs for them at any time.

How is that for fancy?

I uploaded this application to my server and was floored when I saw what it could do. So far I added 265 as of 10.30 am and it still works great.

No hesitation no nothing and I can update each blog with a click of a button. Now that’s sweet.

So let’s get your team or all your products into one bog with separate brains let’s say and get you the exposure you need.

Click this link to get started.

http://dawncarladelapaz.com/blog/blog/2010/08/22/starting-your-business-on-a-budget/

You will be redirected to my blog after successful payment and I will contact you within 12 hours.

I want to handle the set up myself on a one on one basis, so we get it right the first time, and get you the accounts you need set up and walk you through the back office.

You have to supply a domain for me to host.

A clean domain.

Once we do that we are good to go.

Looking forward to working with you and your team!

Dawncarla DeLaPaz

» Events

» New Event

Events on 4/19/2024

No events have been created yet for this day.
Previous MonthApril 2024Next Month
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

» Albums

Click on an album to view or add photos.
Click to open the album.
E-Books & Programs

» Forums

There are no forums here yet.

»Posts

There are no threads here yet.
facebook
Like us on Facebook!