Visibility: Public
Type: Advertising
Owner: Michael Hargroveowns this group. Michael Hargrove
Date Created: 2/1/2010
City: Jacksonville
Address: 14386 Beach Blvd #103
Phone: 904-334-0078
Email: info@drugcard4u.com
Description: USA Drug Plan is a division of the National Benefit Builders Inc. Nbbi has been in business as a team of insurance professionals. The goal is to provide everyone with as much financial support with prescriptions as they possibly can.This plan is for individuals that are uninsured or under-insured that have to pay for their own drugs. The card is absolutely free and can be used at most pharmacies throughout the United States.

Our company is offering a free prescription drug card that can save you up to 85 percent on your prescriptions.

In order to receive these discounts, you need to go to our website and print the card and present the free discount card along with your prescription to your local pharmacy. Since the card is free, there will never be a charge for the card or to use the card. Our website will allow you to enter your zip code and enter the name of the drug. You will be able to see your discount prices from a list of the pharmacies in your area.

The website will also list the generic name drugs so that you can ask your doctor to issue you these drugs as they will save more money because the average generic drug savings is substantially higher.

As a representative of the company, I have used the card myself and I have saved over 65 percent on all of the medications that my family uses. The average savings on brand name drugs are around 15 to 30 percent and up to 85 percent on generic drugs.

This program is also about people helping people. SO please tell everyone that you know how much you saved so that you can help others who might not be taking their drugs because they can not afford them.

Remember, you can't save unless you use the card and you can't tell others unless you have experienced the savings yourself. So check out the savings now and feel free to contact us as to how much you saved.

» Events

» New Event

Events on 5/1/2024

No events have been created yet for this day.
Previous MonthMay 2024Next Month
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

» Albums

This group does not have any albums yet.

» Forums

There are no forums here yet.

»Posts

There are no threads here yet.
facebook
Like us on Facebook!